Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Brockwan

Black Betty

Well here it is my first attempt at a cruiser. I don’t know if it would fall under the typical rat rod category, but its a Frankenstein of different parts from both the mountain bike, cruiser, and motor bike world. I’ve been simply wanting a beach cruiser for a very long time. Straight out of...
  2. Brockwan

Schwinn Tiger Frame

Saved this frame from going to bike heaven. Finishing my current project off (also my first will post up when done, I think it’s pretty rad) so this has teed me up nicely for project numero douce. June 1960 if I’m not mistaken? Looks to be in pretty good shape. Simply love the geometry...
  3. Brockwan

Headlights, where art thou?

I had a search of the forum but couldn't find anything so posting here, I hope this is the correct spot! I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a motorcycle/Bullet style lights for the front of the cruiser project I'm doing. All that seems to be coming up are these 3 inch jobs that are way...
  4. Brockwan

Hi from a Brit in New Jersey

Hi Folks, My name is Ross and I’ve been a lurker for only a week but wanted to say hi. I grew up most of my life from a baby in England on US Airforce bases ,but the longer summers here (where sunshine actually exists) caught my attention 7 years ago when I came to visit family and now 7 years...
Back