Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Brockwan

***FOUND*** Cult X Vans 26" tires

They have them at Sutter street cruisers, plain and red stripe Here: http://www.sutterstreetcruisers.com/online-store/Tires-CULT-x-VANS-Shoe-Waffle-Sole-Tire-Solid-Black-p79243149 and here...
  2. Brockwan

Newb from Missouri City (Houston area), TX

Welcome! I joined not long ago. Good people here and loads of helpful threads to learn from.
  3. Brockwan

Black Betty

thanks a million. Did you catch the London Taxi Head badge. Had to put a little touch of our homeland on there somewhere!
  4. Brockwan

Hi from a Brit in New Jersey

And the cold continues. the weather is crazy at the moment. thanks for the welcome. Yes i have been talking to Mike. Fully intend to go for a ride with the good people.
  5. Brockwan

Black Betty

Great Song, on the maiden ride I couldn't stop singing it going round the neighborhood.
  6. Brockwan

Black Betty

Thanks guys couldn’t be more pleased. Decals went on and bars are reversed. Pics to follow! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Brockwan

Black Betty

thank you kindly. I may flip them upside down for a more café racer look. They are Project 346 Heres the link to them: http://www.sutterstreetcruisers.com/online-store/Handlebars-Project-346-Motorcycle-Handlebar-Chrome-p67789223
  8. Brockwan

Well my first build is up! http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/black-betty.106166/
  9. Brockwan

Before & After Pics

Before After
  10. Brockwan

HBBC cruisers?

Heard nothing but good things about them. I just had a wheelset from them. Buttery smooth so far. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Brockwan

Black Betty

Well here it is my first attempt at a cruiser. I don’t know if it would fall under the typical rat rod category, but its a Frankenstein of different parts from both the mountain bike, cruiser, and motor bike world. I’ve been simply wanting a beach cruiser for a very long time. Straight out of...
  12. Brockwan

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

This all makes complete sense now. From your pic, the outcome is def worth it
  13. Brockwan

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Please excuse my ignorance of my question folks... AS someone from a mountain biking background the components on these packaged wally world bikes are no more than appalling, and that spands their whole collection of bikes mtbs, roadies, cruisers etc. Am I missing something? Are people buying...
  14. Brockwan

Schwinn Tiger Frame

Saved this frame from going to bike heaven. Finishing my current project off (also my first will post up when done, I think it’s pretty rad) so this has teed me up nicely for project numero douce. June 1960 if I’m not mistaken? Looks to be in pretty good shape. Simply love the geometry...
  15. Brockwan

Headlights, where art thou?

Well that's just fan-diddly-tastic. thank you. sick looking whip too.
  16. Brockwan

Thanks. Yeah I do wanna modify them. Was thinking LED but I guess that’s where it gets complicated.
  17. Brockwan

I had a search of the forum but couldn't find anything so posting here, I hope this is the correct spot! I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a motorcycle/Bullet style lights for the front of the cruiser project I'm doing. All that seems to be coming up are these 3 inch jobs that are way...
  18. Brockwan

Definitely going to try and get to this thank you.
  19. Brockwan

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and great Info everyone. Much appreciated.
  20. Brockwan

Brilliant! Thanks for the info I’m def down for that. Pm inbound
Back