Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sue12

Something new everyday

it is imagined n that is all it takes
  2. Sue12

Do not get them wet!

It is basic physics, electronics in any form hate water. If you think otherwise toss a plugged in and switched on toaster in a full bath tub n tell me can you make toast with it after?? Lithium in those batteries burn too hot for most chemicals that local fire department now have and it is known...
  3. Sue12

Why do bikes matter to you?

It is a fun and realistic hobby on the affordable scale. You will always have something to learn and as of now we don’t have to license insure and smog them yet. Yes I know that last one seems silly but AI seemed miles away not that long ago as well. And yes wheeeeeee!!!! If you paint a...
  4. Sue12

Back to the Backroads

If you get it for the price you want then heck and it fits your size, Ride The Wheels off of it!!
  5. Sue12

1983 Fuji BMX Cruiser

Way cool awesomeness!
  6. Sue12

Dump find

Hello all, I was at the dump yesterday and found this one. It has a fit bike company seat n well go platform pedals but I don’t know much else? Do you bmx people know anymore about it? Free is always a good price.
  7. Sue12

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

Awesomely cool 80s. What was that I heard? Something fell down and went klunk!
  8. Sue12

🤪Tech

Haha bike ride you! Or you ride in it not on it.
  9. Sue12

Anybody else have a motorcycle?

Yes 3 of them but the Suzuki in the pic is a 1200 bandit s with stage one and the newest n fastest by far
  10. Sue12

Alchemist Airflow

Dats purdy Devon! Nice work
  11. Sue12

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

This thing is not allowed near my bikes or anything else that I don’t want crushed. Every vehicle has a feel n this is a happy but bat blank crazy dirty blond that likes too run break things. She would run over all my bikes and ask me why I am scowling
  12. Sue12

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

Peterbilt 579
  13. Sue12

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

But uh here is my work truck. Everything else is just get me too the loading bay yard.
  14. Sue12

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

Is a 96, n the Jeep is a y2k
  15. Sue12

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

I call this one red day. I drive my other truck a Nissan d21 in for a smog and rode my 54 corvette home.
  16. Sue12

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

Recent purchase on my Jeep, sort of an everyday thing.
  17. Sue12

Death Trap

How can you not ride it? Hand built swing thing!
  18. Sue12

Farewell Adam Hooligan Copeland "karfer67" - Shirts, Hats, and Patches

He fought like nobody I have ever known and did it with the same style he brought too his builds. We made lots of memories in the clubs and the rat bike rodeos n many rides and shoes. He is a friend a brother and he won’t be forgotten. This is white wall saying get them angels on wheels mister!
  19. Sue12

were do you drawl the line? how many bikes are 1 to many?

I average around 40. 30 of which can be aired up n ridden anytime. The others are longer term projects that need either unique parts or just full tunes. I am never in a rush and am a penny pincher so waiting is the capital in the bank. Mine are what I can ride n I don’t bother with any I don’t...
  20. Sue12

Mid-80s Hevi-Duty value question.

These frames were made by summit. Look up summit cruisers of the 80s n 90s n you will see this in a great many names n color ways. It says schwinn but if it said summit or any of the other names you could find it in a thrift shop in the boonies for 25
Back