Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Japsel

Kosmos Fixie

daaaammn that is one sweet looking bike! A fixie from alice in wonderland What are those wheels? I have a peugeot fixie to, but its quite different from yours
  2. Japsel

German Roadster Build - FIN! - 5.8.09

Re: German Roadster Build - paint progress 4/19 use a crankpuller ;)
  3. Japsel

German Roadster Build - FIN! - 5.8.09

Re: German Roadster Build - paint progress 4/19 nice! Is that a Kronan?
  4. Japsel

boardtrack project

that looks really nice! Be sure to check out my build viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7747
  5. Japsel

the spaceracer

complete and utter coolness
  6. Japsel

CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner) - DONE -

Re: MotorLiner wow, way cool!
  7. Japsel

the dutch flyer

I just sanded down the bars to bare metal, put some primer on there and then a couple of layers of sprai-paint. But it didnt held up that well, so I tossed the black bars aside. Maybe for another build in the future.
  8. Japsel

my copy cat bike (mountain frame board tracker)

very cool build, my compliments!
  9. Japsel

flying pegasus

awesome bike :shock:
  10. Japsel

Skunkworks Klunker FINISHED 11/28

Re: Skunkworks Klunker that is turning out great!
  11. Japsel

Long 'n Low Custom

I kinda like the white. Maybe white frame, with black rims and some fat-... whitewalls It kinda looks like a lean & mean dinosaur now with that stance (or is it the sprockets) Maybe green is a cool color too
  12. Japsel

Higgins Goes the Distance

Awesome! Since my rearwheel is dying on me, I too must master myself in the dark art of lacing wheels
  13. Japsel

the dutch flyer

Hey guys, thanks for the positive vibe! This board is just so nice! I'm still tinkering with the bike now and then. I've been busy lately, The rear hub is giving me trouble, It has huge amounts of play, and I can't seem to get rid of it. (frankly, I don't know where to start. It seems rather...
  14. Japsel

Higgins Goes the Distance

this bike is awesome
  15. Japsel

just bought a old hercules

Cool bike!
  16. Japsel

Boardtrack pics.

awesome collection. A true inspiration
  17. Japsel

my copy cat bike (mountain frame board tracker)

that looks cool. Any idea's on the color scheme?
  18. Japsel

Monkeybicycle prototypes

Those chainguards look the bizz! Where in Belgium can I get one? or can I order one and have it mailed? My parents live close to belgium, so I'm down there pretty often.
  19. Japsel

girls ross compact- indian board track build.

that is going to be one cool bike! Can't wait..
  20. Japsel

the dutch flyer

I couldnt wait. A few weeks ago I went to visit a good friend, so I slapped it together to make it ridable. Took the train, and rode the last few miles to his house in the south of the Netherlands. It turned out great, rode real smooth. Didnt have no brakes at all (but that isnt a big deal since...
Back