Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CCR

First bikeride in years.

It was this thread from a while back, most the pics are gone, but the guy was trying to figure out what size the bike was and someone suggested to use the cats for scale lol http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/full-sized-tiger-or-just-a-medium-meow.18082/
  2. CCR

First bikeride in years.

What ever happened to the "measuring with cats" thread? Hoping its not completely lost in photobucket, sure has been a minute though for sure. Glad to see you doing well and good Ricksterr!
  3. CCR

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

Agreed... my first thought was how cool those fenders would look turned into front and rear fender lights. Will be watching!
  4. CCR

Question about choice of base...

The whole idea is just to have fun building a bike. If that's where you wanna start, I've got no complaints.
  5. CCR

RRB BO 13 Discussion Thread....feeling lucky?

Need to move a couple bikes out to make room but I hope to get back into the swing of things this go round. Looking forward to it :D
  6. CCR

Help with Tire Choices.............. Klunker Style

I'm a fan of the old Knobbies like RatRod posted. I've got a pair of Kenda K-Rad 26x2.3 that I really like too, smooth on pavement but tread comparable to a knobby tire. I think they make them in 1.95 up to 3" wide, even seen skin wall and white letter too if you look hard enough. I like them...
  7. CCR

Latest predator 212cc build

Slick!!
  8. CCR

Late 60s Sears......but what?

Typically saw these with some sort of "liner" attached to them. Usually saw them labeled as flightliner around here and starliner with more bells and whistles (springer fork)
  9. CCR

1923 Davis truss rod bracket (Found)

I would think someone could drill and grind that pattern out of the right size piece of flat stock no problem if you're in a pinch.
  10. CCR

Green Stingray Fork / Chaingaurd

Looking for a green chaingaurd and 20" fork to get a project rolling again. Original paint with wear and tear preferred.
  11. CCR

LIMITED EDITION 2017 SCHWINN LEMON PEELER

So... who all is buying one? I dont think the price is bad, mainly just for robbing parts for a rider. $100 worth of tires, a $50 sissy bar, a $75 fork. If it's the same seat as the rest of them it wont last more than a few rides around the block to get a nick or tear in it.
  12. CCR

Swing Bike value ?

$250 is a good price, actually the hard to get piece is missing, the oddball seat post. Easy to fab or make due without though. If it was me i would go with a single speed, that kickback will switch gears pretty often if your trying to do tricks much. Those blue bands are harder to find...
  13. CCR

This weird "reserved" trend

I usually skip the threads that do this. I guess I didn't really give it much thought before, but I'm pretty sure I really despise it deep inside now ... Thanks :D
  14. CCR

MT The Fox BMX

Frame looks bent near the steering tube...
  15. CCR

Schwinn Predator Freeform Z

Had a white version, got 250ish out of it. Pretty basic parts on a sorta simple freestyle frame with an uncommon rear brake that didn't work all that great or get used on much else. Really cool survivor though, would make a great rider.
  16. CCR

Want.

Still a fan of the Genuine bikes here too. http://www.genuinebicycleproducts.com/redmenace.html
  17. CCR

Big box twin bar

Pretty much what Randy said ...
  18. CCR

I've got blisters...

Got to love the loop tails. I always loved those Colson badge too, cool lettering.
  19. CCR

Who would you vote for if...

I can say if it doesn't place towards the top, I would be stealing "deven science's "8-ply" while everyone was distracted at the ribbon ceremony.
  20. CCR

IS THIS REALLY AN INDIAN?

Looks like Rudge
Back