Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rustyart

Buzz Bike 20" rims

I would but Fin doesn't want me to.
  2. Rustyart

Buzz Bike 20" rims

Sorry all the pics didn't attach the first time.
  3. Rustyart

Buzz Bike 20" rims

This is the bike they're going on. Should be 1968 Murray built. These are the rims on it when I picked it up.
  4. Rustyart

Buzz Bike 20" rims

Hi everybody. I have a '68 Western Flyer Buzz Bike and looking for 20" rims for it or rims and tires. Any help is appreciated.
  5. Rustyart

AMF Roadmaster Skylark help

Thank you for your help. I didn't realize the wheel wasn' original. The plan was to hold onto to have a tank bike. $75 was right around what I was thinking about offering. Thanks again for the info.
  6. Rustyart

AMF Roadmaster Skylark help

Hi everybody. I' looking at a Roadmaster that I'm thinking of buying and not really sure a good rough estimate to offer. Pretty sure it' been painted. It has the star sprocket. I've added some pictures. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Sorry some pictures aren't great.
  7. Rustyart

I D help please.

Thank you very much for the welcome and the help. Yeah I have done a little research and most say that as well. Many didn't survive because of the low quality. I've been trying to figure out the year but no luck. I'm guessing 70's but I could be way off. I also received an old Sears bike with...
  8. Rustyart

I D help please.

Hi I'm new to the forum and trying to get help with a bike that I just acquired. I'm pretty sure its a Stelber. Any help would be really appreciated.
Back