Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. LadyMonark

1952 Lady Monark Super Deluxe Bicycle

Thanks for the tip! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. LadyMonark

Year for the Lady Monark Super Deluxe? My research brings me to 1953, but I want to be sure. Thanks!

Did more research: 1952 bc she has a double-spring front cushion fork. 1953 had the single. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. LadyMonark

[emoji857] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. LadyMonark

Really sweet that you want your wife's bike to match yours! [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. LadyMonark

Sorry, I don't know if I would want to part with her, I actually wanted to start tinkering. I'd probably just ask for an outrageous price anyway. And I didn't realize she was in the for sale section. I'm very new to this site.
  6. LadyMonark

True. Bet they just sit and no one buys em. Or people just end up selling for much less. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. LadyMonark

Thanks! What chrome polish do you recommend? Ps Love what you did to your ride! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. LadyMonark

Vintage 1952 Lady Monark Super Deluxe Bicycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. LadyMonark

Thank you, this is an amazing forum. It's great to connect with fellow bike enthusiasts! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. LadyMonark

And the front fender with train light as high as $330 on eBay! Wow! Maybe its value is $950!?! She's too pretty to give up anywho!
  11. LadyMonark

I'm not an expert at all either, but I don't think I would ever go lower than $750, because I've seen original parts such as the rear fender go for $135, a set of original pedals for $175 or the original rear rack go for $120! She needs her chrome buffed, tires and a good greasing. I wouldn't...
  12. LadyMonark

Thank you, I agree wholeheartedly! The paint job is original and is still in decent shape. Love it's nostalgic minty green color! The chrome can be buffed up? That's probably the only restoration I would ever do, besides fix up the tires! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. LadyMonark

Introducing my Lady "Marilyn" Monark Super Deluxe Bicycle! I want to restore my minty green gem to her original beauty... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back