Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bdogg

Axle Nuts

Okay, I've tried 3/8 x 24 and 26 pitch washered nuts. The 3/8 x 26 is close, but only thread on a few threads before they feel wrong. I don't see anything in a 10MM x ? available. Anyone?
  2. Bdogg

Worksman 29er

Got this one from Chuck a few months back and finally getting close to being ready for paint. Stretching the Chain and Seat stays. Almost there Stock Fork. The 29x2.25 just clears! Brake Bridge
  3. Bdogg

Worksman 29er

I bought this frame and fork from ind-chuckz a month or so ago and just wanted to update my progress on my "Worksman 29er". Here's the start of the chain and seat stay mods.
  4. Bdogg

Hanging Bikes

To those with too many bikes. (I know there are none of you out there!!) Do any of you hang your bikes from just the rear wheel? I'm getting ready for the end of the season and putting up my seldom used and projects in my backyard shed. Any concerns with hanging them from hooks by only the rear...
  5. Bdogg

29's on a Worksman

Well add my name to the list of Worksman junkies bitten my our infamous Mr. Chuck-inz. I purchased frame/headset and fork yesterday, so the search for the build parts begins. So, my question. Has anyone been able to fit 29er a wheelset into this platform? I'm 6'-3" and have 2 other 29er'that...
  6. Bdogg

New from Cleveland

Just wanted to say hi from the Northcoast of Ohio. Started off as the neighborhood bike mechanic as a kid and forgot how fun it was wrenching on all the clobbled up old bikes!! Use to patrol the neighborhood on garbage night for throwaways for projects and parts donors. I didn't buy my first new...
Back