Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

A question of ethics...

usually if something is left somewhere for 30 days, its abandoned. Ya know... ya leave your toaster at the repair shop for a month, they sell that thing! I say set it free!!
  2. O

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Re: early bicycle photos
  3. O

Gentlemen, I Present The Brass Lion

STEAMPUNK!!! love it! great job man!
  4. O

got a new wheel and so much more :)

Hello everyone, well i found a 26x1 3/8" coasting wheel to replace the broken 3 speed on my Kmart all-pro. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7398 However, it came with a whole bike :) Guy at the flea market hemed, and hawed about the price and finally said "ehh $15" i said...
  5. O

my new Kmart All-Pro :)

SO! this is more or less what the final set up going to be. Then I need to get out the steel wool and get that rust off! flipped bars, some cool grips (they have little skulls on them, im going to paint the skulls white) rear coaster, new saddle, needs new brake pads up front, got rid of...
  6. O

got the cable rigged up and the hub just doesnt work properly, im not going to hassle with it. there are plenty of 26" single speed wheel at my local swap meet. I flipped the bars down cafe racer style ;) Time for some funky grips!
  7. O

hmmm sounds like a good idea. id like to keep the 3 speed, but finding cables for this old shimano might not be possible. time to get back to the flea market for a rear wheel ;)
  8. O

thanks! The bike is now stripped. only problems ive had were getting the front tire off. Its was dry rotted and seemingly had the original tube.. I swear this tube is thicker than my MTBs downhill tubes. Its like a garden hose. So i cut that sucker off ;) My baby will look good with some new...
  9. O

Hey there everyone. Been lurking around here for a long time. And today I finally have something to post about. (instead of drooling all over your pictures) Got this at the Austin flea market for $15 bucks today :) I think im just going to restore it and ride it around the...
  10. O

Greeting from Texas

Hey there everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Ya'll have some amazing bikes. A trip to the Austin flea market today paid off, so I finally have something to post about. Check out my post in the gallery forum :mrgreen:
Back