Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

What front hub do I need for this fork?

I picked up a 4" micargi fat front fork so i can go with a wider tire. the dropouts measure 145mm to the center of the metal dropouts. And i have ordered double walled 65mm from https://www.robsson.de/en/ I cant figure out what front, 36h, wheel hub with disc i will need. I'm updating my ebike
  2. D

Where are you guys getting your wide wheels from?

Just wondering where your getting your wide wheels from.. i'm looking for 2 to 2.5" for the front and 3" in the rear. I will have to lace the rear into an electric motor hub. thanks for any pointers.
  3. D

Need some help with new fork

https://imgur.com/aMnmi2p So i have a issue and my monark fork with disc attachment that basically doesn't fit a disc wheel and i don't know why. I'm waiting for a reply from them. So i'm going to start looking for another fork that fits a disc as it's the only way i'll be able to stop this...
  4. D

What headset do i need?

I have taken off my (don't know technical names) headset and the inner diameter of the headset bare tube is 1 - 1/8" (i think this is a threadless headset) I just don't know what exactly i'm looking for. I ordered a 1" beartrap and it's 1-1/4" and slightly to big for my frame. Can someone point...
  5. D

1inch springer fork non threaded exist?

Hey guys i have my very first bike build going on and i'd like to put a springer fork on it. But my brother tells me that i have a 1" NON threaded headset. What are my options? i'm really not sure what to look for? or specific things/terms i should be looking/searching for. below are pics of...
  6. D

Micargi Royal (basman clone) build

Hey guys i'm working on a craigslist find of a micargi royal (dutch) stretch cruiser My plans are to make this is an ebike rat rod. I'm thinking magic/smart pie v5 because the controller is built in and there is one less thing to mount on the bike. i'm not sure on color theme but the paint is...
  7. D

Hi from Dirty Jersey

hey whats up i just picked up a craigslist find of a micargi cruiser basman clone. i'm thinking of rat rodding it and maybe ebiking it. I'm thinking I'd like to mount the battery low for lower center of gravity. A golden motor smart pie with the controller built in (one less thing to mount)...
Back