Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SNAFU72

SOLD Atom Drum Brake

Sold !!!!!! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  2. SNAFU72

SOLD Atom Drum Brake

Like new 36H Atom Drum Brake with threads for a multispeed freewheel Asking $150 obo shipped in the USA Please feel free to ask any questions. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  3. SNAFU72

Seat tube slot

Well recently acquired an AMF Roadmaster bike with the quill seat post. I was thinking of drill a small hole right above the weld and cutting a slot with a dremel. That way I can have more seat post options. Has anyone done this or have any advice? Thanks
  4. SNAFU72

1950's AMF Roadmaster PaceMaker?

Well finally took some pictures of a 1950's AMF Roadmaster Pacemaker. I was told it was from the 50's but not really sure. Has 26" wheels, extra ear on rear drop outs for fenders, quill seat post and Bendix red stripe coaster brake. Can anyone identify the year? Serial # B37972 G , any...
  5. SNAFU72

SOLD Schwinn service manuals volume 1 and 2

Hello is this still available?
  6. SNAFU72

Greetings from Eastern Washington

Hello from Eastern Washington. New here but have a project on the burner, 79 Schwinn Spitfire 5 to start with. Now I have to figure out what direction I am going to go. Will look for a Schwinn DX from soon. Hope to learn some new things here.
Back