Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1974sharks

My "custom" Next px 6.0

Candy apple red could be a nice colour : Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  2. 1974sharks

AMERICAN FLAG BIKES -4TH OF JULY BIKES

That is one sweet ride you got there! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  3. 1974sharks

The 2-tone Heavy Metal Fluid

What an awesome bike! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  4. 1974sharks

Rätte-Hengel...

Very nice to see the progress on this one, love to see the end result of the bike. The name sounds cool as well although the first part of the name is actually more German then Dutch as we don't use the " on the letter 'a'. But I would stick with it as it sounds way better then "rathengel" in...
  5. 1974sharks

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

my bulletlights Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  6. 1974sharks

I'm entering my Abteilung Cruiser

Isn't the style called 'stickerdump'? I've seen it on cars over here also.. Maybe it's a European thing., not sure about that... Either you love it or you hate it [emoji16] Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  7. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

You're welcome, your led light looks cool also! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  8. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

G-Matt, i found them.. i thought they were easier to find, hahaha http://www.classic-cycle.de/en/Lamps-Reflectors/Rearlights/ They are called Tail Light Baby Bee.
  9. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

These lights were installed by the previous owner but they are exactly in the right spot I think. They are battery powered. I just searched on Google for bulletlights but the only one I could find were the 12v versions.. I do know they are out there somewhere. If I find them I will let you know...
  10. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

Yeah exactly, this is just a tryout to see how it would look like and where I felt most comfortable placing it. I think the location is a good one so I can shorten the cable now and run it directly to the back as you said [emoji16] Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  11. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

I just thought about this.. Since 2 out of 3 bikes in the Netherlands seem to be Cargo-bikes/Beachcruisers these days with crates in the front, i am playing with the idea to somehow paint my crate.. it doesnt need to shout out with the colors but something discrete.. If you look closely at it...
  12. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

I tried to install the shifter today to see what would be the best place for it, i already know i wont be installing the huge knob on top of it. It would look too bulky. Ofcourse i still have to do some work on the cable.. but hey, thats called a work in progress, right :) some more pictures...
  13. 1974sharks

The Hawkliner

The white lettering really stands out, ubercool! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  14. 1974sharks

Electra Rat Rod

Hi, Recently i bought this Electra Rat Rod and instantly fell in love with it. It has its rust in some places, but i dont mind that. I changed out the tires for white walls, Thick Brick reartire and Electra Cruiser Hotster fronttire and the standard chain for a red one: In another forum...
  15. 1974sharks

beastern 1970 sears spyder hotrod/rat finished

May I ask what you use to clean the chrome with? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  16. 1974sharks

Greetings from the Netherlands

Thanks, when I bought the bike my idea was to take it off but I'm going to leave it on after all. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  17. 1974sharks

Hi Luke, The dog's name is Assassin, haha Greetings, Martin
  18. 1974sharks

Hi all, Since a few weeks the beachcruiser fever has gotten to me. My little son of 6 years old desperately wants to ride his bycicle.. Who am i to say no to that.. But i thought if i was going to join him, i needed a nice ride for myself. not just any normal bike ofcourse. So i bought an...
Back