Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Howie

kool!
  2. J

Stewart's Cycle-Truck

RAD! what kinda tire on the rear?
  3. J

Alien Death Sled

Ohhhhhhh........mannnn thats soooo koool! Awesome....
  4. J

X-53: Dirt Machine

you win. that's pretty much in a league of it's own my friend. it's bad ...!
  5. J

US...

Re: Us.. oops forgot the photo
  6. J

US...

Re: Us.. Yours truly with my 1st ride..........i also had the Green machine...... 8)
  7. J

1980 Schwinn "Midnight Marauder"

gracias...meee toooo! got the forks on today....yipeee!
  8. J

Slow-n-Low in the Bay Area Ca.

i wanna see the main ride.....that sounds interesting? Kool....
  9. J

I love BIKES!!

Thanx.I re-built them all myself.
  10. J

I may not make the deadline because I will be out of the country for a little while....but nonetheless I will post the finished bike in the "bike builds forum" peace
  11. J

I've had this frame since...oh well...like highschool. Originally bought the complete bike at a swapmeet for $60. Original color was red metallic. It was painted black when I bought it. For the full story check the "Intros" forum under "I love bikes" I had it sandblasted like 4 years ago and...
  12. J

I love BIKES!!

p.s Check the custom tail light!
  13. J

I love BIKES!!

Re: I love BIKES!! Here they are! 1953 Spitfire 24" "Clod-Hopper" 1953 Ladies 26" Spitfire Stealth 1978 Heavy Duti Beer Carrier
  14. J

BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

I may not be able to finish on time. I'm leaving the country for a short while.......I'll post on the bike builds section if I can't make it! Thanx!
  15. J

I love BIKES!!

Twins ...the movie? Yeah,....I had some problems with the headset......It's all together already though you'll see......
  16. J

I love BIKES!!

I've been following your site for a while now. I recently got a digital camera so I can now post pics of my rides! I have all kinds of BMX stuff as well as vintage Schwinn stuff. A list of frames I have include: - Early 1980's PK Ripper (unstamped) I've had since I was 8 yrs old. - 1978...
  17. J

BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

I powdercoated my frame myself with the help of a friend who has a shop that normally does buggy frames. Can I enter or should I just post in the bike build forum? Thanx
Back