Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jasnooks

OT. Green Machine

I'm not sure where to post this, but I've had a couple beers tonight, and this popped into my head . . How about an adult sized Green Machine? Anybody in there 40's knows what's up..
  2. jasnooks

Recycle bin "score"

On my way to the bus stop the other day, I saw these wheels in one of my neighbors recycle bin. I had just enough time to grab them, ride back home, and throw them in my yard before racing back to the bus. On my way back to the bus, I noticed a pair of 26" white mountain bike/knobby tires...
  3. jasnooks

1957 Evans??

Found this on my local Craigslist. The seller claims that it's a1957 Evans 3 speed.. My only question for all the experts here (because I am far from one), does this look like a 57? The seller is only asking $25, and it's a complete 3 speed with fenders, so I'm gonna snatch it up no matter what...
  4. jasnooks

Can anybody name this frame

Sorry, I know this isn't considered vintage, but I didn't know where else to post this. Can anybody identify this frame? All steel, and heavy as heck. The only makers marks that I see is on the grips, and they say Huffy, but on a bike in this condition, that doesn't mean anything. Any guesses?
Back