Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Thanks guys. Looking forward to this. I'll be keeping an eye here for the rules!
  2. I

Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

I am a newby around here but very interested in the Build off. I have a lot of ideas for builds but fear they fit more in the "Freak-Bike" category than the Rat Rob category? Example, my first build was a tall bike. am I out of my element here?
  3. I

sourcing metal/ materials?

Thanks. I have been keeping an eye out on the Garage sale/ Free sections of the local craigslist pages for exactly this reason. Managed to score 5 bikes and a few extra parts for $40 this weekend. Guess i'll keep on keeping on!
  4. I

sourcing metal/ materials?

Where you you all source your materials from? Specifically various diameter tubing for frame mods/ stretches, and appropriate sized plugs for said frame mods to help join the pieces together? I am totally new at this and got very lucky with my first build happening to match some spare pipe...
  5. I

Noob from CT

Awesome! Thanks for the tip on seat position, I'll check that out today. I'm very familiar with West haven, my wife grew up there. I don't know anyting about this swap, or NERRB, so off to google I go!
  6. I

Noob from CT

Howdy, I just joined after finding a thread here in a google search. I'm from CT and building my first tall bike. I was given the chance to ride one during New Haven Bike Party and the second I climbed on I knew I had to have one. The frame consists of two vintage raleigh men's frames I...
Back