Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. beast775

firebikes electric ....

FATT!!! PHATT!!!
  2. beast775

Coca Cola Bike

incredible collection of bikes! the cola bike rules.thanks for postin :D .
  3. beast775

British Experts needed

hercules and ccm were tight. frame years are very difficult to pinpoint on herc frames.ccm sold bulk frames to amf abc hercules etc.ive saw hercules bikes in india with ccm frames. :D nice frame anyway.are those rims 28 c or b? i need to remember this stuff :( .
  4. beast775

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

well not quite a raleigh but close as it gets my 1932 hercules. has a 2 phase lucifer generator.
  5. beast775

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

nice bunch of raleighs! one of my favorites :) .
  6. beast775

Scrap Yard Bicycles Movie

great vid :) ,when i was watchin it i thought this looks like a michigan rd.i was in dearborn for a few years and drove a delivery truck all over mi.funny.
  7. beast775

Triplets Are Born

thats strange,those hubs are great i have a few sets myself. you could mess somebody up using 3 identical bicycles in your town 8) . massey harris silver ribbons rule!!
  8. beast775

Paint or Patina?

looks good as is.
  9. beast775

My first 71 Orange Krate! And she's a rider!

top notch orange paint,looks very good. :D
  10. beast775

1965 Continental

very nice build.
  11. beast775

Speed King

very cool frame.zero the hero.i guess that puts me up in age saying that.haha :D
  12. beast775

"Whiskey Lightning" Tracker - My first stab

it sure does things to my eyes lookin at it.but great home build,very sleek,good lines. :D
  13. beast775

Electra RS

good upgrade,springer and handlebars look good on there! :D
  14. beast775

Felt - Boss Chief

great shifter setup!
  15. beast775

Monark Super Deluxe

i really like those frames,ill wait to see if you sell?.... shipping will kill it.
  16. beast775

CCM Marauder

those forks will bend back,i have a bottom bracket for that bike if ya need one.that will be fun.does the threesp work?
  17. beast775

there goes the neighbourhood ordinary ratrod!

ya i watched everything i could,it wont be that bad-just stopping,ow ya you cant! i pushed it around my parking lot and didnt find it that bad,thing is your really high and that wheel is like a flywheel,i guess i will figure it out.i want to maybe do some flat black spider webs and pointed...
  18. beast775

ive never rode one,but i sat on it in my house and i think there is 9 or 10ft ceilings and i was a few inches from the ceiling.i know a good use for car and truck roofs now,when i stop i can put my foot on their roofs.im 5;11 and i adjusted the seat down and i can reach the pedals.has anyone...
  19. beast775

well never thought id get a chance to do a ordinary ratrod.its been outside for 30 years and its bent and abused,but ive already started on it.this wont be a fast build but a learning process,i even have to build a machine to put solid rubber tires on it.its a 52 inch wheel.it will be called,-...
  20. beast775

"SNOT ROCKET"...sold

Re: "SNOT ROCKET" that bike is frikkin cool!!!!great colour,the seat is gourgeous. 8)
Back