Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

New to fatbikes and cruisers. Need advice!

Hi. How much does the cost vary? Between a 3 speed and a 5 speed?
  2. R

Two options to build a bike in Miami

Hi. Sorry. Im looking for a shop that sells ruff cycles parts that can put together a bike for me.
  3. R

Two options to build a bike in Miami

Hi buddies. Any options you may recommend to put together a bike in the Miami area?
  4. R

Recommendations to build me a bike

Thank you. Wow, those are pricey!
  5. R

Recommendations to build me a bike

Hi guys. I want to have a bike built. I received 1 referral today but want to explore more options. The bike will be shipped internationally. Looking for a Ruff Cycles kind o' bike
  6. R

Thanks buddy
  7. R

Thanka for your comments buddy. Helpful. I am leaning towards Basman or Dean. But have a problem: i would like a "beach look" to it but also a "mean" style. Don't know if I can reconcile both in one bike. Would like a straight, short bar, probable color combo of black and red, fat tires...
  8. R

Hi. I am thinking about buying a beach cruiser (but to use in the city also). Since I understand they are on the "heavy" side, I'm gonna need at least three speeds right? Also, shall I go for suicide shift? I want to order one made from Ruff Cycles and ship it to Panama. Any advice?
Back