Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 383Camino

Sears Spyder 500s

Its been a good while since I had a fresh find, but today's matched pair of Spyder 500 24" muscle bikes has got me buzzing. No front brakes but both rim AND drum brake on both is pretty wild, and of course those handlebars! What do you guys think?!
  2. 383Camino

Pro Touring '62 Schwinn

I've been dreaming of putting this bike together to better keep up with my wife's 700C Specialized, and this Build Off is the perfect catalyst to settle down and do it. Found at a swap meet, this 1962 double straight bar beauty was evidently yard art at one point. Its the only bike I've...
  3. 383Camino

Roadmaster AMF Jet ladies

I don't really know what to do with this thing. It needs to be gone through if you want to ride it. Is anyone into this complete or parted out? Located in Sioux Falls SD, will ship on your dime.
  4. 383Camino

Schwinn Lil Tiger seat

Looking for a small banana seat for a project - the Lil' Tiger seems ideal. Condition is not important; even a bare pan can work. Will buy outright or trade. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for! Thanks!
  5. 383Camino

Skip tooth double bar

What am I looking at here? I wanted to say Hawthorne but the forward facing drop outs say otherwise.
  6. 383Camino

Chrome BMX frame identification - help!

I've got these two chrome 20" frames and haven't figured out what brand they are. Whay do you think I have here? Bike 1
  7. 383Camino

'68 Schwinn Hollywood muscle bike

I got this 24" Hollywood frame, not by choice, when I bought another frame off Craigslist. It sat around for years while I thought there must be a way to make something cool out of a step-through frame. I finally had a spark, just in time for the Winter Build Off. Here's the build thread...
  8. 383Camino

Blue '75 Fastback

Its not much of a build, but I've had it for years and its gone through a few changes, plus I was clever enough to take pictures along the way. I found it probably 15 years ago at an automotive swap meet in St. Paul for $75. I was awe struck at coming across a Fastback, even if I did doubt the...
  9. 383Camino

Quad-tube 26" cantilever frame

I acquired this gem last night from an out-of-state Craigslist ad, but I've never seen a frame with twin cantilever tubes AND twin top tubes. Anyone familiar with this rascal?
  10. 383Camino

New guy from the midwest

Hey everyone! I've been an old bike enthusiast since I got my 3-speed Stingray around age 8. Choppers have always been a background influence for me, as my dad still rides his 750 Honda Amen Saviour chop daily. I'm up to three Stingrays, a Fastback, Roadmaster Renegade, 20" Sears, plus a few...
  11. 383Camino

Schwinn Hollywood gender bender - all but finished

Hello! I've enjoyed lurking this site for a while, and am really excited to become a part of such a creative, friendly community. I've been hanging on to this 24" Hollywood for a few years (unable to get rid of it really) and I was determined to make something out of a girls bike. A few weeks...
Back