Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Chuy

What have you been riding lately?

Thanks dude! That bike went thru a change recently and I added that cassette cause it fit the bike perfectly.
  2. Chuy

My Nishiki And my Cannondale with some knock off Jones H “style” bars. My new go to old man bicycle for longer rides.
  3. Chuy

ORBO Sticker Prize Pack - SWBO & ORBO

SOOOOOO until further notice I gotta stop selling the RRB stickers. It’s all good! Still got those sticker packs for the winners ready and a the envelopes are a little more stuffed with some more goodies now. I do have other stickers and decals that aren’t RRB ones that I will be selling in...
  4. Chuy

Some “action” shots. I’ve created a ton of bike related stickers that I’d be happy to print and put out for sale. Gonna eventually move this post to the for sale section and start posting all the other stuff. Example:
  5. Chuy

Grey with black letters Blue with black letters And turquoise-ish with hot pink to go on my Nishiki.
  6. Chuy

For those of you interested here are some sticker packs available for purchase! ORBO & SWBO Participant 5 Pack: You get your choice of (2) SWBO or (2) SWBO stickers, and 3 RRB stickers (your color choice!) $8 shipped to lower 48! (International add $2 more.) Want both ORBO & SWBO add $2 more...
  7. Chuy

Hello, I can most certainly do that!
  8. Chuy

Here’s a couple mock ups. Let me know what you guys think?
  9. Chuy

I can get a build off sticker pack ready for whomever would want some. Give me a few days and I’ll let you know what I came up with.
  10. Chuy

Last ride before the time change. A little Southern California sunset for you.
  11. Chuy

Bike Memes

I didn’t realize but I sorta created a meme but in the form of a sticker. Made this a few months ago. Since I use my Schwinn cruiser for everything I thought this was appropriate.
  12. Chuy

Bicycle License Plates, Novelty Tags?

I have these 2 plates. Left side is novelty, right one is NH state issued (I believe). Novelty one measures 6”x 2 7/8”s. Other plate is 4 3/4 x 2”. Hope that helps .
  13. Chuy

Final versions of the ORBO & SWBO sticker prize packs have been printed and are ready to go to the winners!
  14. Chuy

ORBO GT - The Pigeon Roost

Thank you! I’m just trying to latch onto a good idea. Still working on colors and lines. I did discover some other nice lines. I fliiped the frame over to give it a once underneath and saw this. Some nice lines. I got to thinking what if….. what if I put a 26” in the rear and 20” front on a...
  15. Chuy

Base coat down. Working on some decals and graphics too.
  16. Chuy

Yea they’ll be printed on holographic vinyl. They look great in the sun! Too kind, I am but a curious amateur in life.
  17. Chuy

My big boy BMX.
  18. Chuy

Made some extensions so I can fit a 26” rear rack on the front of the 700c fork. Not the nicest looking extensions but they’ll work for now. One day I’ll be brave enough to start brazing and install some bosses on the fork itself. Other then taking it on a test ride later this afternoon it’s...
  19. Chuy

Don’t have a good pic of the stickers yet but I made myself a ORBO participant sticker. You can kinda see it hidden under the original pic. I’ll post a shot when I get one.
Back