Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. thebird

Burrito

Hello I cut my burrito a long time ago and I wanted to tinker with another The starting base, the bottom part of an elliptical, large section tube The rear arm Only the bottom bracket The parts of the direction Installation of the attached steering tube Just raise the back...
  2. thebird

The limo approaches the ground

HI I prolong my limo by a loop back (piece of bike of apartment) And I change the turntables ... steel 4 and 5 mm Now the limo approaches the ground
  3. thebird

Vintage "SEMINOLE" lady

Hi ... I have this "SEMINOLE" woman without number ... do you have any information about this model? thank you
  4. thebird

New team

Travail du samedi ... nouvel attelage ... reste à refaire le plancher ... Work of Saturday ... new team ... remain to redo the floor
  5. thebird

Triporteur

Hi ... my new project in parallel with the beach cargo As Base ... a tape, a rear mtb hanging 26 ", slats of bed base, falls cutting of discs for agriculture and bits of bikes the skeleton La partie chariot se déboulonne The trolley alone can be used as a...
  6. thebird

Beach cargo

Hello For this winter, I build a beach cargo ... ideally finished for February - March The idea has trotted me for a while, a cargo mountable - removable (It's already seen) Nearly 100% recovered The beach cruiser (made in france), which pulls the western trailer The donors ... disc cutting...
  7. thebird

Second life

Second live for the streamliner
  8. thebird

Streamliner

hi The fork comes from a 175cc motorcycle from 1924 Back of a motorcycle 125 of the 40s Parts of training bike, BMX, VTT and old bed
  9. thebird

Velocino

Hi I build a VELOCINO based on Italian folding ... Stem and seatpost cut in a curve pay abdominal fitness machine Potence Sur les roues renfort de tige de selle et porte paquet, pour voir ... Rear wheel mounting lugs cut from steel plates 4mm (laser cutting...
  10. thebird

Stretch beach

built for this summer Mono ski "rossignol" , beach "movimento" Stickers wood Testing in Toulouse and on the beach
  11. thebird

Side 16"

Salut I built my sides to my childrens and shopping Mi last side, for mi last kid(4 years)
  12. thebird

French bird

Salut Alex, 4 childrens, 1 wife and many bikes, i live in Ariège, Pyrénnées Le "Tour de france" passes at me, almost all year I ride in side since 5 years, i work with recycled parts My last underway project, a beach cruiser cargo removable
Back