Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rick VanLeer

Red hot

Awesome build!
  2. Rick VanLeer

Need help dating a President by Scheuer...

Thanks for the info, Rustinkerer! It does look almost identical to the one in your pic. Now I just need to find the missing pieces. (chain guard, tank, rear rack).
  3. Rick VanLeer

Thanks for the info, Rustinkerer! It does look almost identical to the one in your pic. Now I just need to find the missing pieces. (chain guard, tank, rear rack).
  4. Rick VanLeer

Hi, new to the site, looking for some help with identifying and dating my project. The badge says "President Designed By Scheuer". There is a decal on the lower frame that says "Made In Western Germany". Also found a number on the bottom, possibly 6 digits, starts with 15, next 2 numbers...
  5. Rick VanLeer

New from Southeast PA...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Folks!
  6. Rick VanLeer

New from Southeast PA...

Hello, everyone, I'm Rick from PA. Just got into bikes (beach cruisers, mostly) this past year. I have a late '40's (I believe) Schuer President I am planning on restoring/customizing. I'll post some pics soon, it's in teardown mode presently. Still deciding on leaving the rust and patina on it...
Back