Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Is this bike worth it....

On the back? They are, has me a little baffled too. And not just that, but on the top tube, top side seemed like there were the cable loops for the rear cable bit they were cut off. Not really sure WHAT to think now, but still pretty cool I guess for my first project bike.
  2. J

Thanks again everyone, this should be a great, fun adventure. I do have one other question tho if I could have someone chime in on this...... do you guys ever cut bikes up like this, or even some of the older somewhat rare ones? I would hate to just get carried away and cut something up that...
  3. J

I want to thank everyone for posting about getting the bike. I did end up getting it and it was well worth it. Its in great shape and he also threw in a couple free goodies to boot. I can see why you guys like these old cruisers so much, it rides better then my Kona mountain bike, lol. Here is...
  4. J

Hello from Vermont....

Thanks guys. Im looking forward to starting and sharing my projects with you and also collect some great info on this awsome site.
  5. J

My Builds

I just picked one up for $50, I plan to build it up and out with a motor on it. Sweet bike, but not adult size, hence the make it larger part.
  6. J

COOK BROS = GOLD!

I picked up an old school Haro GT performer frane on ebay last year, I was going to start building some old school bmx bikes but the prices for, like you said, for tuff pads and other stuff was outragous then, but I still have the frame...... Wonder what I can make out of that WITHOUT cutting it...
  7. J

Hi everyone, I posted in the intro and now I have my first question here. I have a chance to pick this bike up and I was wondering if you think it is worth $75? Im new to this rat bike stuff so please take it easy, lol. Here is the link to the bike...
  8. J

Hello from Vermont....

Hi everyone, newbie here from Vt. I have decided to take up a new hobby and I love what you have all done qith your bikes. Im a rat rodder myself and just love mixing and matching things together to make it personalized and one of a kind so I hope this is it. I have a post to make on another...
Back