Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JNOACK

The Super Fueler

Thanks man!! Always happy to help. I’m always impressed by the quality of your builds. Some people make bikes that look good from far away. Your bikes look good under a microscope. Hopefully I’ll get my .... together for the next build off.
  2. JNOACK

Fireball

This is a cobra sissy bar. 1 year bike
  3. JNOACK

CCM SLICKSTER

They actually sold them in some US department stores. We rarely see schwinns North of the border. All the Canadian kids wanted a CCM.
  4. JNOACK

CCM SLICKSTER

I’m in Trenton. I know lots of guys that would probably buy it at that price. Is it listed somewhere?
  5. JNOACK

CCM SLICKSTER

Where was it? Doesn’t sound too bad if it’s all there. The two piece seat is hard to come by. I’ve had mine for many years and paid up for it at the time.
  6. JNOACK

CCM SLICKSTER

Yeah, got one of those too!!
  7. JNOACK

CCM SLICKSTER

I'm a little late to the party but I've been reminded by @CRASH, that I should be here building muscle bikes with my compadres. It was a busy start to my work year, and one sinus infection and head cold later, I have found the energy and desire to delve into bicycles once again. I hummed and...
  8. JNOACK

Fireball

Maybe…..I have to get in the shop and see what calls to me. Been a busy start to work this year. Haven’t had a chance to look at bikes for a while. Did finish a cool Canadian Custom in the summer though.
  9. JNOACK

NOS or Clean muscle bike shifters.

Looking to buy outright or trade for NOS or clean muscle bike shifters. Starting to do reproductions of shifter covers and chrome covers, so I need clean examples for the mold making process. Maybe you need some repros for your collection. I will also accept some loaners if you're willing. I can...
  10. JNOACK

Collector looking to buy or trade for muscle bike shifters. Whatchya got??

I’m looking for ones that I ding have for the cabinet, but always interested in a bulk deal for ones to go on bikes. They can’t all stay on display. I your post earlier on fb. I think the only one I don’t have is the stem mount one. Hit me up on fb if you want to send more pics of what else you...
  11. JNOACK

Ross Jolly Roger

Time got away from me and I don't even think I finished publishing the last set of photos from my build. Completely different direction than my first build, but I'm really happy with how this turned out. I'm also glad to have finally found a use for one of those pirate flags. I hope you like it!!
  12. JNOACK

CCM KING COBRA

This date snuck up on me. I don't even think the finished folder was up when I completed this bike. In case you didn't check out the build thread, this is a 26/20 muscle bike, and that's a 5 foot sissy!! Looking forward to riding this one in the spring!!
  13. JNOACK

What will this Ross become?

Stole it from Huffy.
  14. JNOACK

I went on a bit of a tangent here. The style of sissy bar I chose for this bike specifically fits the Free Land Polo back rest accessory I have. I decided to pull it out of the package and give it a go. I thought I might be able to pair a purple back rest with it as well. I got it on the bike...
  15. JNOACK

From front axle to rear axle it's 42". Compare that to some of you other bikes. This is a long frame!!
  16. JNOACK

You’re definitely on the right track as you will see in my next few posts. The bars were already wrapped with that colour and that lone lavender grip. Going to re-wrap all the way.
  17. JNOACK

I’ll take a better picture of the poster for you.
  18. JNOACK

I'm all over the place on this build. I've probably tried a record number of combinations of parts. The hard part is that sometimes a part doesn't quite look right on the bike until the rest of the parts are there to pull it all together. The trick is to not damage any of the parts whilst taking...
  19. JNOACK

Perhaps you saw my first build that I completed way tooi early. (CCM KING COBRA) Well, my powder coater messaged me the other day and I was able to pick up my second frame on Christmas Eve day. Even though I had to pay for the job, it was a great Christmas present. So..... here's the beginning...
Back