Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pelos

Electra Bicycle Pics

My Pink Fink with teardrop handlebar from Patina Kustoms.
  2. Pelos

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

True ! This is a killer !!! Envoyé de mon RAINBOW 4G en utilisant Tapatalk
  3. Pelos

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

1986 Murray Monterey
  4. Pelos

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

My 1959 Schwinn Panther II.
  5. Pelos

Bikes on bridges

Sorry for the poor quality !
  6. Pelos

Show us them cars!

They did, during the 60's. But it wasn't successful at all, less than 1000 were sold and Citroën even ended destroying unsold cars in 1970.
  7. Pelos

Show us them cars!

Not your muscle car, but well... She's starting to be a real rat car ! A 1986 Citroën 2cv, my car since 1993.
  8. Pelos

Peugeot ideas??

How to fit a new wheel ! The front sprocket is original and yes, with 24" wheels, it's low. It happens that the pedals scrap when cornering at full speed but that's not the aim of my bike. Honestly, it can be a problem or not, it depends how you like to use your bike.
  9. Pelos

Peugeot ideas??

Hello, Not a Peugeot, but still french and the same kind of frame. I've swapped the whole wheel. It was 650, now 24".
  10. Pelos

Sears Spyder

Thanks Falstaff, it's the page I've seen !
  11. Pelos

Sears Spyder

I'll go there, just to know what is correct and what is not. I've already found there some catalog scans and how to read a Sears serial number...
  12. Pelos

Sears Spyder

Well, I'm also completely uneducated myself ! But I've just remembered that the tires can give informations so I've asked to the rear tire and he answered 1967... If it is original. But since it's a Sears All State Slick, I think so...
  13. Pelos

Sears Spyder

Hello ! I've been offered that beauty. I've tried to find by myself how old is she but it seems I failed... Please, can you tell me the year ? I know the rear reflector is not correct. Can you tell me what is the correct one ? Do you see other non correct parts ?
  14. Pelos

Hello from French Pyrénées

Thank you. Still needs some details (mirror, ring, some labels with its name...).
  15. Pelos

Ok, you were speaking about my car ! My mistake ! Well, it's now an old car, the lastest ones are now 26 years old, so they are not common nowadays... Just a few old persons and collectors use them now... I don't recall them being called frogs but why not ? Frogs are so french ! They are also...
  16. Pelos

Thank you all !!!
  17. Pelos

Not sure about Le forge... Do you mean Lejeune ? If so, I think the brand is still active but I'm not sure, I'm more into american cruisers than race bikes, whatever country they come from !!!
  18. Pelos

Yeah ! I'm from Béarn, I'm a neighbour of Basque Country !
  19. Pelos

Thank you ! In a way, that's a kind of tribute to muscle bikes... (one day, I'll ride one !)
  20. Pelos

Hello, I'm Matt from France. Firstly, excuse my weak english ! I'm relatively new to american bikes, I've discovered them during summer 2009. Back then, I threw away my ugly modern MTB ! Well, in fact, I've completely disassembled it.. One never know... Other than your great bikes, I'm into...
Back