Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skylyrdad

Western Flyer id

Thanks
  2. Skylyrdad

Western Flyer id

I'm thinking about getting this for my son. I've never seen one like it and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the year and what it might be worth.
  3. Skylyrdad

Prewar? Goodyear Marathon

Lol! It really does!
  4. Skylyrdad

Good eye! I missed it because it looked like a paint chip. Thanks for the help.
  5. Skylyrdad

I do really like the lines. Wish more women liked the old bikes so we could save more of them. Here's some pics of the other side. And that's the whole serial number. That's part of the reason I'm wondering if it's a CWC bike. Every other CWC I have has a CW.
  6. Skylyrdad

There's no cw on it. Sorry about the angle. Garage is a mess right now and that's just how I put it in. I'll get some more pics.
  7. Skylyrdad

I just picked this up for my girlfriend yesterday because she wants an old bike to join me when I get my '36 Hawthorne out. I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what year it is. From my research, Goodyears were built by both Colson and Columbia. I'm thinking around '41. Anyone have any idea...
Back