Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

26" 3-Bar Looptail Frames

So how much are the forks u got pictured? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  2. G

Help with disc brakes

Thanks for all of the help, she is running and sounding like a CHAMP now! Time for some performance upgrades. Topped 38 mph just now, fully stock motor. Also, Still need to add some decals or something to the tank... looks too plain for me... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  3. G

REDUCED 100mm Wheel hoops / 80mm hoops added

.... those are ........ I'm new to the bike scene, would these be good for gas powered? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  4. G

Help with disc brakes

frame is powder coated in candy blue with silver flake... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  5. G

Help with disc brakes

Trying to figure out some sort of decal number or just something to put on the tank....looks to plain to me... any ideas? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  6. G

Help with disc brakes

Just recently finished a build, and installed my first disc brake kit on it, and it is squealing like a son of a ........ after looking at the caliper, one of the pads is much closer to the rotor than the other...(obviously this is my problem, however I am not sure how to adjust the caliper...
  7. G

Bike build

(ALMOST) finished product... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  8. G

Bike build

EASIEST build I have EVER done. Less than 3 hrs from start to finish. (Mounting tires, disc brakes, motor, running everything and first crank and test drive). Still breaking in and tuning motor, but she is beautiful and runs like a CHAMP! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A...
  9. G

Build start

Finally got the frame back from being powder coated, and wheels and disc brakes came in today! LET THE BUILD BEGIN! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  10. G

Rat Rod aesthetic question

There is no such thing as too far on a build. ;) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  11. G

Rat Rod aesthetic question

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  12. G

New Parts Lot REDUCED!

Where are you located? How much to ship to 33572? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Back