Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PublicNuisance

Colson Tandem

Sent you a PM! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. PublicNuisance

Bicycle posters

PM me a bundle deal for all 5 shipped to 46224 - thanks!
  3. PublicNuisance

SOLD 1964 Sears Spaceliner

Thanks for the reply - GLWS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. PublicNuisance

SOLD 1964 Sears Spaceliner

Positive that you don’t want to ship it? I’m in Indianapolis Indiana. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. PublicNuisance

RRBBO13 Big Ron's Resto-Mod

Thanks! Long process and I HATE waiting for paint to dry, but so far so good.
  6. PublicNuisance

RRBBO13 Q U O I S E

Stretched metal goodness!
  7. PublicNuisance

RRBBO13 Q U O I S E

Just gorgeous - one of these days, I'm going to have to invest in a welder ;)
  8. PublicNuisance

Patina updates.... lots of experimenting but it's getting there :) Started here Sanded, distressed, added multiple bases and got here Then texture After the texture is good and dry (24/48 hours), I sanded the sharp edges off and put on a dark color wash to "age" it more. After that I...
  9. PublicNuisance

Thanks for the props - glad you like how it's coming together. The patina is first a brown primer, then a dark red gloss, then a textured multicolor with tan and browns. I then sprayed some more of the dark red where the sun wouldn't have bleached it out and then added a light coat of the...
  10. PublicNuisance

Hmmm - after a LONG time and way to much thinking, I have decided to go with a drum brake with a suicide lever to get this thing stopped. The coaster on the front was just too cluttered IMO. I just received my Jerald slicks, refined the rear crate trunk, figured out the light bracket and have...
  11. PublicNuisance

There is a little limit on the right steering, but it's not too bad. I'm working between brake lever shape, reach, and steering allowed - will bt interesting to see where we end up. Might even turn it into a foot brake ;)
  12. PublicNuisance

Things are starting to take shape and I like it! Copper bar ends from The Shadow Conspiracy will finish off the grips on the ape hangers. I also mocked up a suicide front brake (may still use the drum), the fenders, and the wood crate that will carry Ron’s cooler and speaker. Thinking about some...
  13. PublicNuisance

Awesome!!! Where are you getting them - directly from Jerald or from one of their resellers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. PublicNuisance

More parts and then on to the mock-ups :) I switched out the forks for some vintage bladed ones since the tube-style didn't look the part and the blades push the front wheel out more. Replaced the stem with an adapter and a MTB stem to get the bars out and down. I'm pushing the bars out front...
  15. PublicNuisance

RRBBO13 Q U O I S E

Awesome as always - love rolling your builds!
  16. PublicNuisance

Better late than never! I am FINALLY back. As usual, things are crazy busy here, but I've been blessed with the opportunity for some awesome customer builds. I am jumping in on this a little late, but excited none the less. This build is for Big Ron Jones (a Speedway, Indiana fixture) and we'll...
  17. PublicNuisance

Ready To Sell Need Room! Six Bikes Up for Grabs.

PM'd you on the Spaceliner!
  18. PublicNuisance

Hawthorne fresh find - Need help dating

I have found lots that look pretty close that are 39/41, but the rack is the real tricky part, it doesn't match many that I have found... lol I'm a Schwinn and Colson guy and ID-ing those is REALLY easy :)
Back