Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaba13

Green Sears Spyder

I think the original color on this one was purple.
  2. jaba13

Green Sears Spyder

I re worked this bike last spring for my daughters 12th birthday. It's a Sears Spyder with 24 inch wheels. I wish I had taken some before shots because it was caked with extra layers of paint and rust. I got it in a trade with a member here. Traded a chain guard for a whole bike. That's...
  3. jaba13

Super Bowl Sunday bike score

Bang zoom. Sorted out already. Do you guys do taxes too? I can use some help there also.
  4. jaba13

This Peugeot is just my size. Its a home made single speed. I need to find out more about this one. It has a nice Morrow hub. Coast King with hand repaint
  5. jaba13

There were several JC Higgins. I think this mens is one. Cool austrian made Higgins with 24 inch wheels. lots of interesting parts including a very detailed fork. I might re do this one for my wife. A Hiawatha with peaked fenders.
  6. jaba13

Girls Hawthorn skiptooth with black New departure model D hubs and a cool art deco stem. I have a Varsity like this for cruising with the kids. I like this color better though. Mens three speed Power King
  7. jaba13

There were a lot of girl frames but they have some nice parts. Indian princess with 24 inch wheels.
  8. jaba13

I've never been in the the barn full of stashed bikes where anything is for sale. This Last Sunday i made it into the stash barn and two sheds. A guy out west of Saint Louis is clearing out some barns and had already sold about five pick up loads. The guy didn't know much about what was in...
  9. jaba13

Craigslist Elgin Twin Bar

That thing has a whole lot of Wow. Congrats on a super cool find. JB
  10. jaba13

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

My home made cycle truck from a past build off.
  11. jaba13

Completed CWC Hiawatha

great job. Did you do the paint on that rear fender?
  12. jaba13

show us your chick bikes heres mine

Here is a bike I did for my youngest this summer. Its not a girls bike but shes a bit of a tom boy still. It was a rust mix of several bikes when I found it in the scrap pile. I stripped it bare and clear coated it. I painted some old aliminum rims and put on some 16" whitewalls That I got...
  13. jaba13

Broken Leg Bomber

your bike looks great. You have inspired me to get my looptail Colson frame out and work on it. Did you powdercoat yours? The finish looks so smooth.
  14. jaba13

"The Salt Shaker" update 8/1 finshed

Re: "The Salt Shaker" update 7/12 Pinstriped! Those fenders turned out really nice. Great work. JB
  15. jaba13

Blue Streak

Thank you. It really rides nice and is very manuverable. I wish I had a bike like this when we used to play Zeke (bike tag) back in school. I'm thinking about taking the crank down to a single gear. I usually take this out to ride with my nine year old. no need to go too fast.
  16. jaba13

Bikes with racks, bags, crates etc

My grocery hauler from the anything goes build off
  17. jaba13

built for speed(ster)..done.

That turned out awesome! Very sharp clean style. I almost bought another one of those off CL last week cause I like that frame so much. Looking at how good yours came out I wish I had. JB
  18. jaba13

whole lot of sweet trades.

The Colson is built like a tank. Every time I look at it I start going over about three different things I could do with it . I'm still working out what way to go. I dug out a nice set of skiptooth Elgin wheels that I may use on the Cadillac. I have to look up "Fridrich's Cadillac" to see...
  19. jaba13

The blue cadillac is a bit bent in the rear stays and most of the quill is still in the tube so it will simmer on the back burner for a while. I'm debating what to do with th the Colson. it could get restored, or ratted any suggestions.. The rest my end up on the block .
  20. jaba13

I have been doing some bike swapping with a few different bike guys in the area. I now have a couple bikes I'm really excited about but could use some more info if any one has some. First is a Colson. The fenders are rough but the frame is a beatiful shape. Next is a Cadillac which may be...
Back