Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. fast eddie

Kansas City, 2018 Run What'cha Brung Gravity Race!!!

The Eddies Club is excited to announce the 2018 Run What'cha Brung gravity race!!! We hope to see board tracker, cafe racer, and race inspired bicycle builds at the KC Soap Box Derby track on Saturday September 22nd. It is a gravity race but if you run coaster brakes then you are welcome to...
  2. fast eddie

making old lights LEDlights

you guys are good at this!
  3. fast eddie

i got led lights, i got old bicycle lights, i got a pair of 14 led lights with a set of old darkroom can lights .. all to be converted to led bicycle lights .... what i don't have is time!
  4. fast eddie

The Eddies Custom APV Club, Kansas City

The Eddies Club would like to be a selective group of A.P.V. enthusiasts who use their own imagination and hands to create custom or customized kinetic machines that are not powered by combustion engines. The Eddies would like to provide an environment and venues where ideas can be shared...
  5. fast eddie

Kansas City Swap meet, August 2013

Hi all, We're hoping to start an annual swap meet, and the location is awesome! check out details below at the event page ! https://www.facebook.com/events/159677780857475/
  6. fast eddie

my Gravity Bike finally done!!!

hehehe!!! i got lazy on the build pix didnt i! i think i had a build journal on this site somewhere but i forgot about it till just now, ill see what i can find or put some pix of this bike in various stages of build
  7. fast eddie

the streetluge guys who run floating axls complain about flexy on the 9mm axls too, ive heard that some of them correct it by sending their axls to a cryogenics lab and having them frozen, something about the process that supposedly makes the steel more rigid, dont know much about it other than...
  8. fast eddie

when i was looking i wasnt able to find a large variety of 20" shock forks available, and i have an even tougher time finding double crown shock forks of that size. it took a bit of looking around online before i found this one from a private buyer. i found a few things in my search; there was...
  9. fast eddie

thanx guys! ozzy i sold a bike to a rider in tasmania named scotty, he races billy carts, y'all have a really cool scene over there!
  10. fast eddie

i miss this one ...

thanax!
  11. fast eddie

i have a few rolls of reflective vinyl used to make siigns, im gonna cut some to fit inside the housing in the homes it'll help it be brighter
  12. fast eddie

great work you guys, and great info!
  13. fast eddie

Incandescent to LED headlight conversion

great work! thats the plan im gonna with cuz those are the parts i got, thanx for sharing!
  14. fast eddie

thanx guys! i think i got some good ideas to start with! i have one of the led hand held flashlights, ill see if i can't coerce it into the housing, gracias!
  15. fast eddie

can anyone provide a link or some pix of an old bulb light to LED light conversion? thanks!
  16. fast eddie

i will probably add some kind of peice to secure the front fender to the fork, ive never seen one come loose but i think it's always a good idea to error on the side of caution. i cant wait to get thi thing to the mountains this summer!!!
  17. fast eddie

Steroid Bike - finally done!

it's fun to ride for sure!
  18. fast eddie

i miss this one ...

I built and sold this bike a few years, ago, ssuuurrree wish I would have kept it !
  19. fast eddie

Frank N. Stine finally done!!!

This is Frank N. Stine!! I started building Frank for a Rat Rod Bike site build off then never finished him until a few months ago. Cleveland Welding fork, 24” vintage Schwinn coaster brake wheel set. I fabricated the body pieces to mount the light switch/wiring assemblies that power the...
  20. fast eddie

Steroid Bike - finally done!

This is the Steroid bike. The “steroid” bike is my answer to the “Muscle” bike. It was built differently for a few years but it wasn’t ride-able. I decided against having anything in the garage that wasn’t was only a show machine. We did some mod’s to 20” frame so that it would accept the...
Back