Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tramp

Paint Advice

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/buypaint Thoughts on this paint ? going with a88. Mini cooper hot chocolate metallic and clear coat.
  2. Tramp

Drop stand fender clip.Wald bars Schwinn forks

Did the 27" fork sell ?
  3. Tramp

Rear hub help

OK... That was awesome. Nice shot ! Just what I needed to see. With this video and all of you on here, I'm not afraid to take this apart . thank you all for your help
  4. Tramp

Rear hub help

Ok but if i had or wanted to, buy all new parts for this hub where should i look ? who has them ? who can i call or go on line with and tell them i have this hub and need everything inside but the shaft and kitchen sink and thay know what i need and mails me a zip loc bag of parts and a thank...
  5. Tramp

Rear hub help

When i push the bike backwards the pedals role backwards some and thay dont on my granddaughters bike. Is this a sign ? and if you had to buy all the parts inside this hub, on line, where would you go first ?
  6. Tramp

Rear hub help

i would like to rebuild this one if i can find the parts. why isnt there a rebuild kit ? or is there and i have not found it yet.
  7. Tramp

Rear hub help

Hello, first , thank you all for your help ! i know very little about working on bikes so OMG thank you ! My question is, i have a huffy newport cruiser. I picked it up for $25. The rear hub wiggles and makes a gravel sound. Turns ok. Just that sound ! not good. Its a falcon cf e10 hub. Is...
  8. Tramp

Bike shop ???

Yep ! so far , in our emails, thay have been just super ! as soon as i get my head around what i want to do, i'll be ordering stuff from them.
  9. Tramp

Bike shop ???

Maybe thats what this thread should turn into, bike shop reviews. Let us all know where the good ones and not so good ones are. Im just saying.
  10. Tramp

Micargi bikes, any good?

What about their stretch bikes ?like the mustang ? any one have one ? so cool looking !
  11. Tramp

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

got the link ! tks.
  12. Tramp

hello

Thank you !!
  13. Tramp

No local bike shop here. I must go 50 miles to find anything more than a walmart or something. No one that can think outside of the box when it comes to finding and ordering stuff. A super good online shop that knows this bike and where to get the aftermarket parts and acc. I need would be...
  14. Tramp

Hi. Im looking for stuff for a cranbrook. Can you recommend a bike shop? im needing chrome fenders and a med. bent springer fork also chrome. i dont have any exp. with this.
  15. Tramp

Bike shop ???

Wow. Thank you so much !! Any thoughts on a place to buy or order stuff?
  16. Tramp

Bike shop ???

Hello. Im VERY new to doing anything to a bike, i have ( on the way ) a huffy cranbrook. I need stuff ! seat, fenders, springer forks, light,rear rack.......i want to dress this thing up some. What bike shop, online, should i look at ? i have no idea what will and will not fit or work on this...
  17. Tramp

hello

Hi and thanks for having me. Im oh so super new to doing anything to a bike, i have lots of questions and i dont know where to post them on here so if i mess up, forgive me. Have a good night.
Back