Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kboross

My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO Coaster !!!

....... !!! :lol:
  2. kboross

A long way, to go the end... It is ready all ! And the result, i think is ready too: The MUSTARD ....... are The Bike of the Day, for me really ! :shock:
  3. kboross

Dyno Bike pics

New name, new colour, new wheels: http://s305.photobucket.com/user/kboros ... %20BASTERD
  4. kboross

Dyno Bike pics

My favorite Dyno give her tank, the result is:
  5. kboross

Dyno Bike pics

Your bikes is cooool, the red with the old tank is so !!! Congrats !
  6. kboross

Tribute to our friends

This... is... so.... .... .... PERFEKT !!! GOD bless !
  7. kboross

Before & After: Raleigh Rampar Kustom

You're the second... Not really Electra... Maybe Felt ?! http://www.special-bike.com/tuotekuvat_2007/felt%20white%20hot.jpg ;) Thank you wheelbender6 !
  8. kboross

Thanx 4 all!!! My son is so satisfied...
  9. kboross

My son's new bike is ready, thanx God !!! It is a hard work, by the way, here in Hungary not to bought example whitewalls, a cool saddle :roll: etcetera. Before: After: I hope you like ! Bye
  10. kboross

Dyno Bike pics

Dyno Rulez Hi there ! I'm so love it, the Dynos, but here in the middle Europa so hard to take one... But i have three. :wink: First a Coaster with new paintjob, still in progress: Second is a Glide: I wanna so long is a tank, maybe i can do one... Third my son's "NO_NOS, but beautiful"...
  11. kboross

black bikes?

Hi men ! Here is my newest fav. bike: A Dyno Glide in Black 'n red. :D
  12. kboross

black bikes?

Hi ! This is my Dyno Coaster, black, but i don't like this colour on this... But it is so really lovely bike for me ! So, this is the last chance to share it to couple shots., and the next year to go Post: Orange, or White Bikes... :D Well: Adios
  13. kboross

24" BMX'r

Wow ! Big deal ! But the really BIIIG is the Scion xB !!! I like it so much ! Congarulations !
  14. kboross

Re: My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO !!! Thanks, Nickname ! Not , man , I bought in this manner although I would have threaded it if he is not in him . :D
  15. kboross

Re: My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO !!! Yes, of course came from Germany on an avoiding road naturally ... And thanx, but no I can go away in no way to you now . :cry: By
  16. kboross

Re: My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO !!! Yeah man ! I'm from Hungary, very poor country of kustumized bikes, and parts. :cry: :cry: :cry:
  17. kboross

My bikes...

Kustom shifter, from Dreigang Torpedo Hope like you ! :?
  18. kboross

Re: My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO !!! Yes man, did you give a thought to this? use the original spokes with that Sachs hub, but it was necessary to pierce the holes ... The frame No.: YC95000481
  19. kboross

Hi ! This is my new bike, Dyno coaster with lil' modify ! Sachs Dreigang with coaster brake, new saddle (Eastman Made in India), a BIIG chinese ding-dong bell, new grips with skulls, i plan LED lamps in eyes and nose... This is really cool look, in the srteets everybody says : WHOOOOOOAM, and...
  20. kboross

Mini Machine

Hi ! 1 vote from me, to you ! I like this little monster ! :D Adios
Back