Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

I just inspected mine, what a piece of crap! It may disappear when sandblasted. It looks like 50+ years ago someone bought the cheapest uni they could find, never road it, then tossed it outside. I am hitting up CL for a better one, but I am down like clown either way!
  2. CrazyDave

REDUCED DAVO'Z CUSTOM REFLECTORS

I was gonna make a sarcastic comment, but these are awesome Dave. You got skills man.
  3. CrazyDave

Tires How wide is too wide?

Personally, I would wait until you have all the parts and take em down to your LBS. Tire size varies so much between manufactures and depends on rim size too, how wide it will be. Find a tire that works for what you want, not the other way around....my 2 cents.
  4. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

Sniffle, no one cares about us circus freaks.... Hahah, we can do it right here for all I care man. I am more worried about finding the tire I want.
  5. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

yessir
  6. CrazyDave

Pedal Bearings

Any bike shop or hardware store should have appropriately sized bearings. If the bearings are in a battered cage, you can usually just throw the cage away and add a bearing.
  7. CrazyDave

Trashy Lady

I'm feeling it man,
  8. CrazyDave

REDUCED Few parts left- added pedals

"9" it is supposedly magical, it must be true, I saw a you tube video about it. Hehe, in all seriousness that is a cool ride, I am surprised it hasn't sold. I just wanted to yank your chain bro.
  9. CrazyDave

When a crazy idea becomes reality

Wow man, you have some skills and a awesome bike to prove it. That sidecar would look cool on a spaceliner too...
  10. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

I am in man. I like your style.
  11. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

I am down. I gotta ratty old 24" Uni I could save, lets do this. We can do without rules or whatever as far as I care. Perhaps we get the month of July to build and exceptions can be made if necessary. Other than that whatever we care to do? I ain't goin' crazy with mine guys.
  12. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

We didn't want to hang out with those "dorky" two wheeled guys anyhow. (sarcasm folks)
  13. CrazyDave

CWC "Gargoyle" Special

Digging it man, you inspire me to work on my CT's.
  14. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

No fight here man, we will be UNI-fied. *Snicker*
  15. CrazyDave

AMF SUPER TROJAN BIKE Greased Lightning I'm done.

Holy cow I like that bike. great stuff. I hope you keep the colored fenders.
  16. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

My first unicycle I had for about a year, I tried to learn with ski-poles, using railings for support, you name it. No go. I gave it to a neighbor kid who quickly picked it up and would ride it past my house. I was taught how 15 years ago now, but your not gonna catch me bouncing on picnic...
  17. CrazyDave

Unicycle build off?

I hear the circus music in my head already! I might be down for this......
  18. CrazyDave

Prewar roadster project "speed king" SOLD

Me too, it wouldn't of had to leave the state! DOH!
  19. CrazyDave

1958 Swiss Army Bicycle

Nice find and greetings from another mitten dweller.
  20. CrazyDave

CWC "Gargoyle" Special

Awesome! Lookin' forward to this! :D I have two RM CT's and can't find anyone that doesn't have a big 'ol smile when they get off one. If I ever hit the lottery I'll buy a OG basket for one.
Back