Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tsudhonimh

ElbeObstPsycles - Germany

http://www.nirve.com/parts.asp?cid=3001 street sweepers. got a couple bikes with these. nice fenders. they are in stock.
  2. tsudhonimh

Basman buildup from Germany

332.90 Euro(s) = 422.623 US Dollar(s) Project 346 USA is located in Lumsden, Canada. Address Project 346 US Project 346 Canada 99 second avenue east Lumsden Canada Not all items from the 346 line up are available in the US Project 346 e-shop. Items ordered in the US e-shop will be shipped...
  3. tsudhonimh

61 Schwinn Straight Bar

Got this frame from stingrayjoe the other week. have been milling around with what to do with it. been hitting ebay and craigs list a lot and decided to throw together a "Pursuit Vehicle". I was thinking about doing a B&W state trooper thing but I really don't want to tear it down again. I got a...
  4. tsudhonimh

Phat-Desoto Trike

some have a singular axle and one fixed wheel, this was a trailmate rear. it has two axles, one axle has the drive sprocket attached. there are some kits that use regular wheels but most trikes I have worked with use special wheels. they look alot like wheelchair hubs with bearings. there are...
  5. tsudhonimh

Phat-Desoto Trike

Thanks for the dye tip. I wanted to paint them red just didn't have the time as of yet. 24" red wall tires won't be an easy find and definately not in a street tread.
  6. tsudhonimh

Japanese Rat: Fuji Folder

I gotta make sure my dental insurance is up-to-date B4 doing that :)
  7. tsudhonimh

the seatpost keeps it from folding. the big worry is getting the handlebars tight enough. the wife lost it in front of a 3/4 ton van on our second date. since then I make sure that the connection is secure before riding. cheers
  8. tsudhonimh

Left-overs - 2 - errand runner:

it was outta some old bike shop. didn't have a brand but it was older. the bottles I buy are a bit bigger than the regular cages could hold but this one was almost like a 2L bottle holder. I had to bend it to fit the 1.1L bottle.
  9. tsudhonimh

Left-overs - 2 - errand runner:

Had some parts laying around the shop. the front end from the nitrous that I converted for my father's day present, and the frame from the arrow delux I ripped the fork off of for my wife's Mother's day bike. slapped them together with some dyno bars and a repro schwinn chain guard: I...
  10. tsudhonimh

well... at least they didn't

yeah and move to somewhere that has better gun laws... like anywhere but Delaware... The wife doesn't take too kindly to people poking around the house either: On the other hand... nice frame. of what I can see of it. nice wide dropouts... could possible fit a 24X 3 in there W/O mods. tuff...
  11. tsudhonimh

Phat-Desoto Trike

married up an old chopper frame with a trike rear. had the phat chopper around for the springer front. wanted that for a 20" project that has been stewing in my head for a while. anyway added a fork off a 27" royce onion and 1/2 a can off buzz black and bob's your uncle. it's probably...
  12. tsudhonimh

OK so they opened up a branch in the US and are probably now made in China but play along... Got this fuji folder... from the wife. she doesn't ride it after the handlebars flew off while she was riding. not too bad of a concept. wanted a simple commuter for taking the bus since the bus...
  13. tsudhonimh

The ZOOT SUIT RIOT Bike

looking at the other bike I think it would be cool to see if you could combine the rest of the jack mechanizm to the shifter instead of the grenade pin.
  14. tsudhonimh

2008 Bicycle Bash - St Petersburg, FL

http://www.bicyclebash.com/ Someone spammed craigslist with this one. I'm not affiliated but you don't see too many bike events here that aren't strictly fixed gear. thought I'd post it.
  15. tsudhonimh

Black Sheep Bikes

they make 'em small because Ti is so expensive... :mrgreen: Anyway I was digging on the wood inlaid headset and the tractor tires. I'd like to see a set of those only street smoooth.
  16. tsudhonimh

Hechtrod's Salt Flyer ('59ish JC Higgins)

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=716&st=0&sk=t&sd=a waaaay too tempting to try this... I know my front-end bottoms out when I hit a pebble. cool mod.
  17. tsudhonimh

black bikes?

oddky enuff it's a Bianchi chainstay sticker. adding to the spandex attitude, they were @ $1 or so apiece. tack on an impressive $14 for shipping(!?!?!?!?!?) and the send me a wonderfully done, full color catalog of exotic alloy and carbon that weighed a ton. what a ripoff... but I'll claim the...
  18. tsudhonimh

black bikes?

<hat thrown in ring>
  19. tsudhonimh

RRB SUMMER 2008 BIKE PHOTOGRAPHY

you got a closer pic of the front end?
Back