Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Modelcarjedi

Vista Torino 500

I finally got everything cleaned up and slapped back together. My buddy scanned the original sticker and recreated some vinyl replacements for the top tube decal.
  2. Modelcarjedi

Vista Torino 500

I broke it all down so I can shine it up. I’m leaving the kick stand on it. So far I haven’t found any info on removing it. So I’m leaving it on.
  3. Modelcarjedi

Vista Torino 500

A good friend of mine is going to make some up. Thanks!
  4. Modelcarjedi

Vista Torino 500

Does anyone reproduce these top tube stickers?
  5. Modelcarjedi

Vista Torino 500

It’s a cool looking bike, there’s not much info about them.
  6. Modelcarjedi

Vista Torino 500

A friend of mine dropped this off for a shine and lube. Looks pretty original. I’m just going to clean up a few things and slap some fresh grease in it. Sadly the top tube decal is kinda jinky.
  7. Modelcarjedi

1974 Ross Compact Deluxe 3-speed MUSCLE BIKE

It survived it maiden voyage! It was KOOL to see two green Ross bikes out cruising
  8. Modelcarjedi

In person they are metal flake gold. Every pic they look yellow. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
  9. Modelcarjedi

🤟🏻🤘🏻
  10. Modelcarjedi

Well here it is ! Looks great next to my non -deluxe 74
  11. Modelcarjedi

Since my bike had had a cereal box license plate this one had to have one. I picked one up on eBay. Two weeks later it showed up and pretty bent up.
  12. Modelcarjedi

A deluxe bike needs a snazzy rear deflector. I used the front deflector mount and a coaster brake brakes to make a bracket. Now I could use two reflectors on the back. I really like how it looks
  13. Modelcarjedi

I really like how the seat looks but not where the sissy bar mounts. I did what I could. I redrilled the sissy bar holes. Now the sissy bar looks better. I didn’t like the holes so I made some covers from some buttons. I stitched the buttons in the fabric and hit them with some hot glue.
  14. Modelcarjedi

Most adult muscle bike just get a banana seat and bars. I wanted to enhance the whole bike. I always liked how department store bikes were flashy. Since the seat and grips had gold I felt this bike needed some gold accents. I painted the fender tips gold. I wanted to add a gold stripe to the...
  15. Modelcarjedi

A good friend of mine dropped his 74 Ross Compact off to me for some work. I was told do my thing and he didn’t want to see it until it was done. I would have entered it into the build off BUT I’d already started it a few weeks before. The main inspiration was my 74 Ross. I didn’t want to just...
  16. Modelcarjedi

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

Water slide decals on my 66’s chain guard
  17. Modelcarjedi

51 Schwinn Freebie

Starting a new thread on this long stalled bike. It was given to me and I’ve been sloooowly collecting parts for it. Today I bought some rustoleum rust remover and WOW there is a lot of paint on this thing !
  18. Modelcarjedi

What have you been riding lately?

I’ve been riding this dirtball 71 lately
Back