Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. thatismytruck

Genetic Misfit's Dream

I can't believe it's been 7 years since I did anything to this bike. I'd forgotten I started a thread! I was thinking of entering it in this year's build off since I never really started. I plan to take it apart and post progress here. Won't enter BO15 because I know the demands on my time...
  2. thatismytruck

PICKED IT UP ON THE WAY HOME...

Love this one! I'd be wary of going too OCD Steve on this one. On the Westfield that you and Unc had of mine, I tried to clean it up and the white striping started to melt away. That was with simple soap and water. Plus I'm just really digging the patina. Excellent score!
  3. thatismytruck

New delorean

was about to correct you that the engine was a Renalt, but decided to check my memory first. We are both right ... and wrong. They call it PRV which is a Peugeot-Renault-Volvo joint venture built in the Renault factory. The gear box was also. But back to the point ... I agree the power...
  4. thatismytruck

NERRB Summer of 2015 Events Thread!

I was working on a possible ride in CT last week. I saw an article about this town: http://www.damnedct.com/johnsonville-east-haddam and thought it might be neat to ride around there. Here is my very rough thought of a ride. https://goo.gl/maps/t8cNfbeyGcB2 Begin at the brewery and ride to...
  5. thatismytruck

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

I really need to know the story behind the photo of that girl in your avatar. Is she happy? scared? Possessed? Is it your daughter? Niece? sister? Inquiring minds, at least mine, want to know. :)
  6. thatismytruck

PRAYERS FOR UNCLE STRETCH

Glad to hear that the recovery is expected to be good. Rest when you're told to, get some exercise when you're told to and soon enough you will ride your treasures around some. You look pretty good for a guy who had his kidney removed. Hang in there. You will always have a place in my...
  7. thatismytruck

PRAYERS FOR UNCLE STRETCH

Thanks for letting us know Steve. Prayers, for his speedy recovery and good test results.
  8. thatismytruck

show your Spaceliners!!

Id did this one several years ago donated to a charity for an auction. Didn't do as well as I hoped (it sold for less than I put into it) My son helped me clean it up for the display and then I forgot to take a decent photo of it on display
  9. thatismytruck

Show me your...Thompson grips or seats

I have a couple more sets one on a bike but no photo and one set waiting for a bike. Love them!!
  10. thatismytruck

NERRB “Live Free or Die!” Ride Manchester, NH Sunday May, 31st

Dan, no guarantees, but do you know a good campground near there? send me a text or give me a call. Thanks
  11. thatismytruck

NERRB Peaks Island Maine ride

If I attend, I am considering making it a camping trip with family. I'll need to sort out the details and investigate campgrounds nearby. Note to all you helpful NERRBS who post state parks and tent sites ... I'm old and do not sleep on the ground anymore. We sleep in our old camper.
  12. thatismytruck

ELITISM IN RAT ROD BIKE COMMUNITY?

I have not noticed any elitism. but then again, I am better than everyone else. o_O:crazy::rolleyes:;) (all these smilies are to show I am kidding)
  13. thatismytruck

Is there a reference of time in the infinite?

IF there was a big bang. Two guys theorized they could "hear" the echo of it if they tried. They heard a loud noise and said: "See!!" I'm not saying there was no big bang. However I am more convinced that there is no beginning just as there is no end. -infinity to infinity, if you will...
  14. thatismytruck

Dream cars

Whatever's left goes into the gas tanks and track time.
  15. thatismytruck

1937 EVINRUDE STEAMFLOW

Is it possible to get a 3/4 view front photo?
  16. thatismytruck

BURIED TREASURE - Gallery of Cool Bikes Hidden in the RRB Archives 1817+ PICS

This bike is in my garage. Sad to inform that it is not nearly in as good a shape having been through a hurricane then recovering it after it was stolen. I will get to restoring her soon.
  17. thatismytruck

Fake skip tooth?

It's a thread heist. ;) They are just having a theoretical discussion concerning a slightly different scenario.
  18. thatismytruck

NERRB Northampton, Mass Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday October, 18th

hmmmm .... camping ..... If I had enough time to plan I could camp with Tim and Ian in the Airstream. Where is the nearest campground to the center of Northampton? edit all camping too far away, but I could park in Walmart lot for free and it's only 2 miles away from Tunnel Bar! Ian, next year?
  19. thatismytruck

Any New England Rat Rodders Going to PA?

Dan bought something in Allentown. Searching CL to see what it was ..... :21:
Back