Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. QUEASY RIDER

Chrome 20" rim and slick

No reason it wouldn't. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. QUEASY RIDER

Show us them cars!

I have this 88 Monte SS that I bought new in October 87. It is all original except for tires and battery. Has 25k on it now. It shares garage space with this one. 69 RS Z/28. Yes, for you kids, that's a working 8 track player! I also put Vintage Air in it for those hot Texas days. Sent from...
  3. QUEASY RIDER

The OddJob Award for Hottest Hot Rod

Thanks Odd Job! The award plate looks great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. QUEASY RIDER

The OddJob Award for Hottest Hot Rod

OddJob, this is so cool! I love the hand made award! This will look great on display in the bike room! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

I love it! I too haven't heard that sound in years. I remember that we would put multiple cards on our bikes. All depended on how many cards we could find or buy, since they were usually baseball cards and how many clothes pins we could sneak out of moms laundry bag! At least all the parents in...
  6. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) - Schwinn Sting-Ray Fastback

They actually were available in black from 66-68. The 66 having the sprint equipment on it made it unique. And then the Ramshorn was available in 67 & 68. The 67 & 68 dealer brochures are the only times that a Stingray is shown in black. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. QUEASY RIDER

WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

Don't forget Rodger Ramjet and his Eagles, fighting for our freedom! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. QUEASY RIDER

I think she was happy just for the memories that came back upon seeing it. I offered to let her ride it, but she said she was afraid she might dump it over. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) Bike of opportunity Build! 68 Torino 300

The first year they used the 20x1 3/4 tires front and rear. Here is a pages for the catalog that has that info. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. QUEASY RIDER

They are 20" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#05 Class-2) '68 Junior 7...Looks Like it's Done.

Not a Junior anymore. More like a Senior! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) 68 Vista Torino 500

furyus, I was originally going to paint it the brown that's on the 300. But because the original seat on the girls bike had that gold tint to it and the boys frame came with gold handgrips, I decided on the gold. I've only ever seen 2 Vistas in gold. It was a one year color. I'm not a gold fan...
  13. QUEASY RIDER

I bought off of eBay a couple years ago. Haven't seen it list for a while now. I still have 1 more. I think I will have to see it I can have a few more copies made. It worked great. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) Group Photo!

Go right ahead. I didn't mean to cause any confusion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) Group Photo!

These are some group shots of my 3 builds! Had a great time being involved in my first build off and watching everyone's progress. Amazing talent on this forum! Good luck to everyone, except you're all winners in my book! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) Bike of opportunity Build! 68 Torino 300

While working on my Vista Torino 500 in the build off, forum member KJV posted pics of a Torino 300 he saw at a swap meet. He was kind enough to pick it up for me and then also send it. Turned out to be a pretty nice original bike sold by the original owner. Long gone was everything that made it...
  17. QUEASY RIDER

I was so glad that this build off got me to finish this one. It sat for over 2 years in pieces in the corner of the garage. The paint remover didn't do a good job so I decided to just send the parts out for blasting and powdercoating. Most of the original parts were in good shape except for...
  18. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#5 Class 1) 68 Vista Torino 500

I had a great time on this one. It took a beat up boys frame and most of the parts from a girls bike to make this, but it was worth the effort. Here's the highlights. Donor 68 girls bike. I first threw it together as a coaster. But I figured that since I had the 5 speed sprocket from the boys...
  19. QUEASY RIDER

(MBBO#05 Class 1) Bike of opportunity Build! My3rd entry is on the road"

I finished the rear wheel and made some final adjustments. I went on the test ride and it works great. The ride is nice and has no rattles. Enjoyed the ride. I'm very pleased with the outcome and really love the color. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back