Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

Daddy Katz Show in Dayton Ohio

Getting ready to sell some stuff. Most people there probably as bad with cars as bikes, so I'm bringing some car stuff to sit out too. Need money!
  2. W

The Honey Hole

cash in hand, ready to pick!
  3. W

BUGS FOR SALE IN INDIANA!

I have a friend here in cincinnati that has a nice white 64 with polished wide 5 cragar style wheels on it. He's take 2950 if you're interested send me a pm
  4. W

Show us them cars!

It's a 36 Dodge
  5. W

Show us them cars!

Yeah, a 37 willys gasser.
  6. W

Show us them cars!

Another one for the collection. This one is a Dodge I picked up a few weeks ago. Been thrashing on it ever since. I just finished the brakes but still have to bleed them, that's why there are no wheels in the pic. Repainted the wheels Apple Red while they were off. They look sweet. I'm...
  7. W

Rad 25th anniversary festival

That sounds awesome. Do you think they change the location every year? If it ever gets anywhere near us we should make the trip.
  8. W

Nirve Fifty Three - New Tires 26x3

I like the look with the fenders and the cream tires.
  9. W

Anger Management

Since nobody bought it I kept on working on it. Painted the rear wheel. Finally got some schwinn style brick tread pattern 26x2.125 tires on it. And painted and installed an old dog legged crank. Hoping to take it up to Daddy Katz this weekend and see if somebody else wants to take it home.
  10. W

Anger Management

It means I will sell anything I have at anytime. No emotional attachment here.
  11. W

Anger Management

Haven't done a build in quite a while. Picked this frame up from my brother and decided to do something dark and nasty with it. This Hawthorne is the start of Anger Management. Painted the front wheel satin black and mocked it up for a look. Hoping to get the other wheel painted tomorrow...
  12. W

1958 Huffy

for your wife, that's a good excuse.
  13. W

Went to house that was on American Pickers

i would have had a hard time leaving there with only one bike. he's got some cool old rusty stuff.
  14. W

Fall Rat Ride (October-ish)

yeah, the ride looks like a lot of fun. with i wouldn't have had a whiny baby day yesterday.
  15. W

Archie Klunker

what the heck kind of tires are those and where can i get some?
  16. W

Mid School Mongoose Looptail

didn't even notice that sign when we were down there. I wonder if he could refer me to a good knee doctor. It still hurts like a b***h!
  17. W

Schwinn Caliente Single Speed

that's funny, there is the identical twin to that bike on cincinnati craigslist
  18. W

Vintage Bike Shop & Museum

I've already got a mongoose bmx, but I want that one. It's so beautiful there's no way it was ever on the road.
  19. W

Vintage Bike Shop & Museum

I didn't buy that mongoose yet! I can't stop thinking about that thing. It's driving me nuts. Need to sell some stuff quickly.
  20. W

Rat Riders Spring Ride

Weather gave us an amazing break. Had a good crowd of people show up about noon. Thanks to everyone who came out and showed their support. It was a lot of fun.
Back