Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cj-JC

Columbia Westfield Klunker "classic meets modern project"

Here's the update guys... already finished the paint job I think this is 50% already.. Going to buy wheel set,pedals,chain,stem and handle bar.. planning to use this kind of handle bar. ...
  2. Cj-JC

Here's the update guys... already finished the paint job
  3. Cj-JC

Here's the update guys... already finished the paint job
  4. Cj-JC

Kalawang Klunker

Thanks for the reply..
  5. Cj-JC

Thanks for the tip bro.. i will take note of that.. ;)
  6. Cj-JC

I forgot to put it. Lol.. The frame is Columbia. Do you know how to check when was this frame manufactured based on serial number?? The serial number at the bb tube are 1274439 .. don't know how to check it.. lol.. Here's the picture And also thanks for following my thread. God bless you.
  7. Cj-JC

Hi guys!! Im just new to this page and still learning about this site and also to this kind of bike/project.. I was inspired by my cousins klunker and to be honest i gave up my fixie bike (fixed gear bike) to build this bike and im having a hard time using it now becaus of no free wheel Lol...
  8. Cj-JC

Kalawang Klunker

how much did you spend on your wheel set? i am on a low budget and want to canvass for a good quality yet budget friendly wheels. LOL :D
  9. Cj-JC

Mini-Klunk

I am kinda excited for the finished product. Lol.. :):D
  10. Cj-JC

Kalawang Klunker

i cant read the third number.. i don't know if its 1 or 4 or 7..
  11. Cj-JC

Kalawang Klunker

Thanks wildcat for the reply.. yes i saw the Serial number at the bottom bracket. and here's the number but we need to take off the excess dirt or paint to see the other number.[/URL][/IMG]
  12. Cj-JC

Kalawang Klunker

hi sir Joe Conde. i am also from manila and currently building my klunker now. Columbia Westfield Frame. can i ask what frame is that? i dont know how to look between schwinn and columbia. Lol..[/URL]'][/IMG] btw this is the frame that im working on now. Sorry for my english :D
Back