Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Ratrod bike show in Seattle

Hey Monster metal, Got a trophie with your name on it, I've been in Texas working, Bike stuff has been slow, I,ve been working with the new Vender's for this year, They had asked If we were going to have you defend your Title, Also there's some new player's willing to do the pr this year, Also...
  2. S

Been out of state, working a lot, Getting ready for the new year, So do you still have my e-mail? I'm working on a new pc dont have any #'s on this one, So re-send your # and I'll send you lot's of great pictures. TW
  3. S

Hello, Rat Rodder's 2009............. Were working on more swap-meet's And lso the new Biker build off, We'll keep all you ratter's informed as it is getting close........ Skid King.....
  4. S

Sorry guy's and gal's been real busy and out of town, Will be back on line Saturday and will post pic's, ~TW~
  5. S

Well hello out there in Bike land, So it was the last year end party with Bikes, Beer, Band's, and of Babes............. So I just got pictures and e-mail's from all over the world asking for pictures and who won, So I'm in the prosses of putting everything together for all to see, So hang tignt...
  6. S

Email me your # I can get a hold of the person with it. See what I can do ~TW~ all in all I had a great time at the show, everyone said they had fun alot of thing's going on and band's playing, did you get a calendar?
  7. S

"Who" let the dog out, Guess I got to get building a few new bikes before I get pasted by N-W-C the pictures look really cool, I'l be posting soon ~TW~
  8. S

Long Shot, The back alley bomber. FINISHED!!!

"OUTLAW" this is great, You should bring it to the thursday event, also the sunday event, I love the colores in the clouds with the bike, nice job, ~TW~ Renagade Muscle "We" build our bikes like we like it, Fast and Hard
  9. S

team X,,, XO1

Also you can post your pictures on Sunday the 31st but not before the 9:00pm hour, The Sponcors will be watching and this will count as part of your build point's. You must follow all rules from this point on. It's a Must. Renagade Muscle.com [email protected] Skid King
  10. S

team X,,, XO1

OK Teams This is the second test in your bike build. Thursday the 4th you must be at the alki Tavern to get pictures and to let the public see your build for the first time, 6:00pm September 4th is the time to show up. New Belgin is giving a party in your names to let people see your build's...
  11. S

SEATTLES SHOW-N-SHINE

Ok fare enough I will post after this build, I'm as of now building a Trike yes a Trandome three wheel three person Trike. it's for the photographer his wife and the 1 year old , So I'll send it out after the build off. if you see the pictures at the top of this post you will see my bikes and...
  12. S

Mad Hammer... Better late than never

After Talking to the others and sponcors we havw come to the out come of what can be done. OK Teams post your final pictures not before the time of 9:00pm Sunday the 31st........ There watching any pictures before hand will cost point's and at this far along the build it's most inportant you...
  13. S

team X,,, XO1

Rick your giving the house away,,,,,,,,,,,,, I see your paint got a few nick's in it, I have two can's of that green paint, I'll bring it with me Thursday the 4th,,,,, Call me if you need to. Skid King So the Build Goes on............ Renagade Muscle Bikes Ride them like we like it Fast and Rough
  14. S

Well even though Out law hes only seen Larry's shop he has not made it out to the Team-X shop there is an invite for him to go and explore the working's of a Bike/stodio/hang out/ art space so Out law you should take the time to head up to the Team-X shop's for a little look in bicycle...
  15. S

bike Build off 2008 Seattle Wa.

Yes you ,ight get a few more point's for clothing New Belgin is hosting this event and also the Build off on the 7th So you make the call Skid King
  16. S

team X,,, XO1

OK Teams, See you here. at Alki Tavern September 4th New Belgin Beer will be giving us an party to show case your Bike build's. 6:00pm start's This is the first time you'll be show casing your build's to the public and should get some great feed bake. Good luck See you there Renagade Muscle.com
  17. S

OK Guy's theam-x and Team Blacksmiths Thursday the 4th of September at Alki Tavern is you day to Shine, Start's at 6:00pm New Begin is giving a party in your names to see your build to the public and to get pictures of the build's. Good job Look in your e-mail boxes Renagade Muscle.
  18. S

team X,,, XO1

OK Team' X Welcome sorry for the Mix up in posting, So as all you might Know, This is Team-X with their XO-1 build this is looking great, You really made good use of the two can's of paint the sponcors gave out, they were sorry for not carrying more on hand, As for your Build looking good, Your...
  19. S

Loving the coment's OK, So your 15 days is coming up. September 7th and so far your on time "BUT" you still have one more little task to perform Yes thats Right you must perform one more task that in bicycle builds is the make or brake task, Look in your E-mail boxes Tuesday for whats next...
  20. S

bike Build off 2008 Seattle Wa.

Thanks it's been up and down , But for the build team's "WOW" there doing a great job and well under a lot of how should I say it, Ribben, Bantering, and telling them this is how to di it kind of stuff, [it's all part of it right!] you know what I always say,,,, it take a Mad Skilzz to pull off...
Back