Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. smudgery

The Mothership AKA '08 Kiddie "Space" Crate

Yeah Liam is nearly 10 and still likes riding out in the crate, next week again weather permitting......We get a lot of wows and people coming to inspect....
  2. smudgery

Figured the picture posting thing.....
  3. smudgery

Yeah I've been trying to insert links to pics on Flickr.com but it doesn't seem to be working, what am I doin wrong?
  4. smudgery

IMG_1495 by Smudgery, on Flickr We know a Straight 8 should be black but......needs a couple of decals here and there....definitely open to suggestions IMG_1499 by Smudgery, on Flickr Red chain.....chain guard might need to go...... IMG_0240 by Smudgery, on Flickr Couple of new...
  5. smudgery

They still like it alright, my daughter is 4 and she gets a kick out of all the people looking at her in the thing
  6. smudgery

Looks better with black wheels but my daughter wanted red side out today
  7. smudgery

Just in case anyone was interested,here's the trailer with the roof in the right position and wheel covers sprayed silver.... some hammock style seats are in the prototype stages :D
  8. smudgery

The Mothership AKA '08 kiddie krate

Already lowered the roof and moved it forward to where it should be,fotos next weekend probably. Have any of you ever seen one of these things...
  9. smudgery

"SNOT ROCKET"...sold

Re: "SNOT ROCKET" Great paint job,definitely something other-worldly about this creation and that light at the back is like some kinda pulse thruster,classy job.
  10. smudgery

Consider yourself welcome for dinner and a chinwag,hopefully I'll have saved enough for a Basman by then so you can take a spin.
  11. smudgery

Pity we don't live a bit closer,we don't have all the cool frame stock you guys have. Have you guys ever heard of this monster Dutch creation,check it out.... It's called a Basman or Project 346 http://www.thecruisebrothers.de/bilder/Basman.jpg
  12. smudgery

Mothership ready for blast off if not so very pretty just yet....she's finished for now but will get some surface finishing at a later stage...... "Space Cowboys" Mission Accomplished (more or less) and yes that is a handbag on my handlebars and no it's not mine...
  13. smudgery

Stretchliner-Done. Not "finished", but done.

Great innovation,wish I could weld,must learn. How does it handle?
  14. smudgery

Well what's the best (easiest) way to polish something like this? I was a sheet metal worker but eveything I did got painted. I suppose just a buffer wheel and a lot of elbow grease. Was on a website called http://www.r-g.de/en/,it's German but you can get change it to English and I found some...
  15. smudgery

No,hey,you might be right,I'd love the bare aluminium too but it's just a toss up for the nose........possibly in four quadrants ,black,white,black white,like four pieces of an orange,know what I mean? I think some of the very first space rockets were checkered like that too.Zeppelin-like.I can...
  16. smudgery

Obilix is a cartoon character who fought against the Romans and always won.He's French I think. This might help..... http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&rlz=1W1SUNA_en&ei=FyakSYTCNeOo-QbIg7GbBQ&resnum=1&q=obelix&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=HyakSdrnJoXB-AawuMWEBQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title
  17. smudgery

Yeah,thanks for the compliments I'll be happier when the fuselage gets painted black tho. Maybe there should be a kids trailer build-off......???
  18. smudgery

This is my buddy Paddy as Obilix at the carnival.My son Liam beside him.
  19. smudgery

It's carnival time here in Holland so our maiden voyage was in the kid's parade,with three little cowboys/girls in it.Was heavy but not bad.Looking forward to a bit of summer weather so I can spray it black though.
  20. smudgery

Well we're ready for a maiden voyage.No paint yet,gonna be waiting a while for that so it'll have to be considered finished like this for the present. This is the roof with the Led Zep sticker from hippy motors.com
Back