Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Uncle Stretch

New member, saved an Uncle Stretch from a scrap pile...

Deorman hopefully you have been doing ok. Been a long time since I have been around here. Miss all the old times.
  2. Uncle Stretch

Got a golf cart way easier to pedal
  3. Uncle Stretch

You have a good start. You managed to snag one of my better examples.
  4. Uncle Stretch

Dillon got it from me and he ran the vape place here and was moved back to Dallas to run it there where they had the main office. Guess when it folded he lost his job and maybe forgot to pay his storage. I am an old bag of bones at 72 have no need for a bike. I did keep three of my best(what I...
  5. Uncle Stretch

You should go back and look again. He has/had a bike I built called Can't Wait. Might be in the pile too.
  6. Uncle Stretch

I built quite a few and with the exception Of Chuck there are very few owned by anybody else. That was one of my favorites and I let a guy that ran a vape shop here in Pearland talk me into selling it. He moved to Dallas and then the place shut down. That one was was in the $800 range and not...
  7. Uncle Stretch

πŸπŸ—πŸ‘πŸ• π”π§πœπ₯𝐞 π’π­π«πžπ­πœπ‘ 𝐂𝐨π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐗𝐋𝐖𝐁 - BO17 Build Journal - Finished in 3rd Place - 1937 Uncle Stretch Colson XLWB

Hey Kingfish my wife has a corporation for her business, and I did build 4 of those frames , which would be a limited run for our company . So in reality it was a company produced frame and not a one off custom. I think your safe to use it.
  8. Uncle Stretch

πŸπŸ—πŸ‘πŸ• π”π§πœπ₯𝐞 π’π­π«πžπ­πœπ‘ 𝐂𝐨π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐗𝐋𝐖𝐁 - BO17 Build Journal - Finished in 3rd Place - 1937 Uncle Stretch Colson XLWB

Its funny we are in Monterrey right now. My wife is remodeling her family home and then putting it up for sale. Been here off and on for 4 or 5 months. Long for food not wrapped in a tortilla and a bean that has not been liquefied. Got a really nice mountain in front and behind us so its not all...
  9. Uncle Stretch

Kingfish its good to hear that frame will get a little use. I think I built 4. I did build the front to one and had my wife's relatives in Monterrey Mx see if they could mass produce them. The price was right but they couldn't get the size tubing I used, even though it said made in Mexico all...
  10. Uncle Stretch

Uncle Stretch Colson Clone Build (now named)

I built them thinking I would conquer the bike sales world and actually made three of them and nobody wanted them. I kept one and added the looptail to it later and it is my favorite. They all ride good and the looptail just looks cool. Glad you like it.
  11. Uncle Stretch

Glad to hear from you too Kingfish. I think it was pretty much the first part of my building career. I made that one for Steve and he sold it.
  12. Uncle Stretch

I have seen that frame before......LOL! This looptail version of it is my favorite I built.
  13. Uncle Stretch

Shortbow

This was an awesome build
  14. Uncle Stretch

Something a little racey, finished pictures added

Ah the old build a bicycle trick. Looks good. Probably fast too.
  15. Uncle Stretch

STRETCH CRUISER ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Like I always said its not that difficult to build the frame of your dreams. If I could do one in three days, anybody should be able to build one in a week or so.
  16. Uncle Stretch

STRETCH CRUISER ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Oh yeah it takes 4 1/2'' plus to run the 100mm rear tires
Back