Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Rat Fink recovery

haha...I heard those footsteps and hustled over to get it quick. Did you see the Rat Rod for sale in Gainesville?
  2. R

Rat Fink recovery

I've been on the lookout for a RF since overpaying for my Jeremy. Came across this one locally for sale that was owned by his brother who passed. Broken spokes, rust on the chrome, but she'll be a gem soon!
  3. R

Nice Scwhinn in GA

Anyone looking for an old Chicago Scwhinn? Not mine...just hope it goes to a good home! http://brunswick.craigslist.org/bik/5153301581.html
  4. R

HellCamino

I absolutely love this build for what it represents, blend of new and current components, and craftsmanship. And a little bit of my love for El Camino's (72' LS-6, 77' Sprint). Your Dad would be proud!
  5. R

Straight 8 rescue

Thanks man. The dude told me a guy from Savannah called...I was there in 15 minutes!
  6. R

Straight 8 rescue

I saved this fine piece of Electra componetry from a guy who didn't have room for her. Paid less than what I did for the Jeremy in the background.
  7. R

Electra Jeremy

I live about 3 miles away and was waiting to sell my other Jeremy, but that deal fell through.
  8. R

Electra Jeremy

So you're the guy that got it before I did! Snooze ya lose. :headbang: Good luck with the build.
  9. R

Hello from Atlantic Beach, FL!

Thanks all! So much for the El Guapo...picked up this over the weekend;
  10. R

Hello from Atlantic Beach, FL!

Thanks to all for a great site with a ton of knowledge to share for a newb like me! I have the bug real bad and currently modding my Mongoose Beast, and pending El Guapo purchase. Totally love the old school patina bikes and have my eye on one.
Back