Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. blue72beetle

video burnout with my 62 ranchero

It's funny how many people get wound up about what YOU do with YOUR stuff. :lol:
  2. blue72beetle

"IT" The Bicycle

Schwinn Jaguar! No wonder all these rack and forks are bent on all our old bikes. People riding em like that.
  3. blue72beetle

Ted Nugent

A guy I work with is big into hunting and went to an bow hunters organization dinner a few weeks ago. He sat at Ted's table and ate dinner with him.
  4. blue72beetle

Advice wanted! Let the beating begin.....

Even though you would be selling used bikes, I would suggest making sure you know how to properly 'fit' a bike to a rider, and vice versa. If a customer buys a bike from you, and feels comfortable on it, they will remember how you went out of your way to make sure it fit them. I understand you...
  5. blue72beetle

Schwinn Blueberry Krate sold for $2,800

Wouldn't it be better to call it a Blueberry Picker?
  6. blue72beetle

Show off your bikes with tanks

Here's my Tank Bikes. I have some other, but they're under restoration now. 1961 Schwinn Panther III, 1949 Schwinn Hollywood, The JC Higgins is no longer with us.
  7. blue72beetle

Show off your bikes with tanks

That is sharp! What is it?
  8. blue72beetle

V-belt drive

Now that is an awesome bike!
  9. blue72beetle

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Here's some stuff I've done. I like taking neat pictures then messing around in Photoshop.
  10. blue72beetle

Couple of Schwinn Templates

Here's some blank templates for trying out new ideas. I did a little photoshopping with these, but what I couldn't figure out was how to make them just plain black and white. If you use Windows Paint to try to fill in with colors it won't work. Photoshop will do it though. Maybe someone can fix...
  11. blue72beetle

Stopped at my LBS and took some pics.

Wow, lucky your LBS let you take pictures. I stopped at a Schwinn shop in ALPENA, MICHIGAN (yes I'm calling you out) while I was up there for a couple weeks. They had a bunch of old Schwinn stuff on the walls, bikes and NOS parts and such, as this was a Schwinn shop in the 60's and 70's. I asked...
  12. blue72beetle

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy in the third one is just plain dumb. Look at that ramp, did he expect his bike to hold up even if he did land it? Not even a full suspension mountain bike would hold up from that high.
  13. blue72beetle

Halloween Bikes!

Here's my spooky bike!
  14. blue72beetle

VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

First build off I've voted in. When will the next one be? I have a bike I want to Rat...... :P
  15. blue72beetle

My first motorcycle

Old Honda bike are the best, I love mine.
  16. blue72beetle

Show us them cars!

1972, just got it back on the road after 6 years of sitting in my garage with no motor.
  17. blue72beetle

51 Schwinn Hornet

It's not original, it's a cheap repaint. I only figured out it was a Hornet after a ton of research. The frame is actually pretty pitted in some spots, which is why I want to repaint it. The fenders are what the bike would have looked like, had someone not repainted it.
  18. blue72beetle

I CREATED A NEW FORUM

Uh Oh! It's not working!
  19. blue72beetle

51 Schwinn Hornet

I've had this for a couple months, but I'll call it a 'fresh find'. I was planning on restoring it back to it's former glory as a Hornet, but it seems straight bar tanks are impossible to find, unless you have $$$$$$$$. So, guess what's going to be my first Rat Rod? I'm thinking about doing the...
  20. blue72beetle

I CREATED A NEW FORUM

I like it divided up like that
Back