Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kadillak64

single speed I.D. ???

i thought the forks were kind of unique with the flat pad at the brake mount (its flat on both sides) thought that was a good clue...
  2. kadillak64

BO10 bike, the DYNO Desert Sabre

First attempt at creating a headbadge...in process.
  3. kadillak64

single speed I.D. ???

Would a crap bike be made with cr-mo? The forks are original to the frame, so im thinking it should be a decent bike. Also, the dropouts are pretty beefy...
  4. kadillak64

single speed I.D. ???

I picked this one up at a yard sale for a quick flip $5. It is covered in layers of paint. Orig color was red. Only decal is on fork (cr-mo decal) i did notice that the brake mount area of the forks is flat (kinda different). Serial # PH11BH0096. Any info would be great.!
  5. kadillak64

thank you, don't feel like it was too fast,...all I did was take apart to paint and when I put it back together I put new parts on instead of old......:dontmentionit: .....next time, ill do more, fab work, etc,.....actually thinking of building my own klunker 26" frame. steel shop down the...
  6. kadillak64

yeah, everyday has been like x-mas here! i think i am solely keeping the fed ex and ups drivers employed!! :crazy2:
  7. kadillak64

Columbia Convertible Commuter *FINISHED*

a link to his prices is in his signature
  8. kadillak64

few more details to work out,....then time for some glamour shots!!!! any forum rules against firearms in pictures??
  9. kadillak64

Thanks.... Im about to go plaid..
  10. kadillak64

Working on chain guard...some camo and a little pinstripping...
  11. kadillak64

Wrapped the bars with paracord..looks awesome!
  12. kadillak64

Thank you!!....well, i have been eagerly waiting to start. And my access to the paint shop def helps the caus! I am not doing any awesome fab work like many will be doing, so yeah....i will probably be done within the week, kinda sad...caus im having so much fun doing it!! guess there is always...
  13. kadillak64

Bought a sealed headset for 1inch threaded but the cups were too small...oops...i presses the new cups into the old to use them as a shim...fits perfect!! Since the fork was new and the tube was longer so you could cut down to the size needed, i had extra space which worked out perfect!!
Back