Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ahab

First monark and already stumped

i just recently picked up a monark spartan and some of the serial #'s are blurred. what i can read is 1H3***05 does this help on figuring a year? thanks!
  2. Ahab

Guardian?

i was at the antique store the other day and saw this beat up old bike, so i started to check out the headbadge and i think it said guardian or something along those lines. i cant find any info on these, does anyone know about them?
  3. Ahab

What size stem?

what size shafted stem fits into a 1 1/8 threaded fork? thanks
  4. Ahab

Western Flyer

i have this western flyer 24 in. that came with a tank (not the big ones) its about the size of the ones with the lights. does anyone know what the decals looked like that came on those? thanks
  5. Ahab

1 inch threadless forks

who all sale 1 inch threadless forks besides ebay? thanks
  6. Ahab

Whats this?

anyone know what this is? i was thinking of sears something but dont really know.
  7. Ahab

Whats this womans schwinn?

serial # B50732, thanks!
  8. Ahab

1963? schwinn?

im starting on this schwinn 26in with the serial # B334043 which i found out to be a 1963 i think, now im trying to figure out what model it is. were the only 26in bikes in 1963 the american, corvette, hornet, tiger, and typhoon? is there a way i can figure out which one it is? thanks
  9. Ahab

so walmart carries dk bikes now

so i seen dk gen. lee's and the xenia bikes at walmart, whats next pk rippers :x
  10. Ahab

What about them sleds?

we have a thread about wagons, so how about them sleds. i just found this one buried in the rafters at work.
  11. Ahab

Any bikes you regret selling?

i've had about 30+ vintage bmx bikes between 79 to 85 that are now gone but 1, my 84 p.k. and now i regret selling. but the money was good so do any of you have any that you regret getting rid of?
  12. Ahab

My 19** Western Flyer

i built this up awhile back and something just doesnt look right, im thinking some of those monark style forks and putting the tank on.
  13. Ahab

Bike Polo Bikes

so does anyone play bicycle polo on here, and if so what kind of bikes do you use? i use my 24in. dk gen. lee
  14. Ahab

Good Spray Paint?

so i've tried rustoleum and got bad results then i tried krylon and and the results werent much better. so what kind of spray paint do you guys use? it seems like i run into problems every time i use a gloss spray paint.
  15. Ahab

71 Schwinn Pixie

so i've had this 71 schwinn pixie for years and since i have no other projects going i figured i'd go ahead and start this build.
  16. Ahab

71 schwinn pixie question

so after sanding down my 71 pixie, i found 6 numbers stamped into the seatpost tube. what are these for a serial #?
  17. Ahab

Back wheel help

what kind of back wheel came on a 61 schwinn 20 in. s7 or s2? thanks
  18. Ahab

61 Schwinn Skipper

new find at the hunnert car pile up, 1961 schwinn skipper, just need a few period correct parts and its ready.
  19. Ahab

wagon wheels

does anyone know who sells custom wagon wheels and other accesories
  20. Ahab

Vinyl or water transfer?

i did my schwinn in satin black and wondering which would be best, vinyl decals or water transfer?
Back