Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ||TheDude||

1983 Jamis Earth Cruiser Strand Build

Here's a 1983 Earth Cruiser Sand Jam that I bought a few months ago that was in good but unloved condition. I've been looking for one of the models with the color matched wheels and Sand Jam components for a long, long time. I performed a lot of much needed maintenance on the bike including...
  2. ||TheDude||

Gold Snowflake Chainwheel or Spider/Chainring Combo

Looking for a nice rider condition gold snowflake chainwheel or spider chainring combo. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!
  3. ||TheDude||

Fancy Coaster Brake Straps

Hey guys I'm cleaning up a nice Jamis Earth Cruiser and I wanted to see if anyone knows of any "dressier" coaster brake straps that are readily available aside from the standard Wald or Sunlite options. Thanks in advance!
  4. ||TheDude||

Modern Schwinn 26" Cruiser - What is it?

Really sharp looking frame. I've never seen it before. Anyone know what it is?
  5. ||TheDude||

26" Threaded SE Landing Gear Forks - Back in Stock!

My friends at PlanetBMX.com let me know today that the 26" threaded Landing Gears are back in stock today. http://www.planetbmx.com/shop/se-landing-gear-forks-26-chrome-1-threaded.html
  6. ||TheDude||

FEELER - NEW Webco 3-Bar Chromoly 26" BMX Cruiser Frames Group Buy

All, Some of you who have purchased my 3-Bar looptail frames know my history with Clayton at Emory Bicycles. For those that don't Clayton is a friend of mine and based on the response that was generated with the old 3-Bar looptail frames that I got from him we are exploring a small production...
  7. ||TheDude||

Dyno Mooneyes - Houston

$150. Seems like an awesome deal if you're local. Not affiliated. http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/5708894837.html
  8. ||TheDude||

My 26" 3 Bar Looptail Cruiser

Some of you may know the story on these frames. Purchased from the Emory warehouse in Jacksonville, FL where they have sat untouched for the last 20+ years. Before that they were made for a bike shop in Gainesville, FL called The Bike Route. I've sold a few of these to members on RRB. I...
  9. ||TheDude||

26" 3-Bar Looptail Frames

I got a line on a few of these 3-Bar Looptail Frames from the Emory factory in Jacksonville. Clayton and his brother bought these as a lot from a bike shop in Gainesville, FL in the early 80's when that shop was going out of business. The frames were sold as private label bikes for The Bike...
  10. ||TheDude||

3 Bar Looptail - What is it?

Bought this from the Emory factory today from Clayton. Has looptail rear with nearly horizontal dropouts. Clayton didn't think it was an Emory though. Does anyone know what this is?
  11. ||TheDude||

Naples Ft Myers Area Members?

Looking for some help with a local bike purchase. I'm located in Jacksonville, I'm good with Bikeflights.com I just need help with the cash purchase of the bike. Can anyone help?
  12. ||TheDude||

1" Threaded Fork - What is the standard inside diameter?

On my Dyno Pure Fun Beach Cruiser the ID of the steerer tube on the OEM fork is 21mm. I recently bought a Dyno freestyle type quill stem that has a diameter of 22mm. Question is, which one of these two parts is the oddball? Is it more common to have a 21mm ID on the steerer tube or a 22mm...
  13. ||TheDude||

Dyno Pure Fun Strandie Cruiser BMX Style Build

Started as this little Craigslist gem: Now looks like this: Skyway Pro Cruiser Bars SE Invisibolt Cranks SE Bottom Bracket SE Saddle Profile Black Widow Chainwheel Dia Compe MX-1000 Caliper, Tech 3 Lever Shadow Conspiracy Pedals ODI Zen Grips Resist Nomad Tires Custom Freewheel Rear I...
  14. ||TheDude||

Dyno Pure Fun and Pierside - "Real" Dyno's?

Spent a few hours scouring the web and wasn't able to find any information on these bikes. I really like the diamond frames on these and you can tell that they are BMX inspired. I was curious if anyone has any information on these two Dyno's, like when they were made, and if they are legit...
  15. ||TheDude||

What Trek is this?

Kinda cool single speed cruiser/mtb...
  16. ||TheDude||

Can I reuse my chainwheel on a 3pc crank conversion?

Guys, Thinking of doing a sealed BB and 3pc crank conversion on my KK Moto Glide. I love the GT chainwheel though. As long as I get crank arms that have the pin or bolt for the chainwheel, I should be able to retain it, right? Thanks!
  17. ||TheDude||

Dyno or Kustom Kruiser Frame Identification

Does anyone know how to identify or determine the age of a Dyno or Kustom Kruiser frame? I have the serial number and the model/frame number. Looking to determine if this particular bike is a Dyno or Kustom Kruiser and the age of the bike. Thanks, TheDude
  18. ||TheDude||

Greetings from Jacksonville, FL

Hey all, new guy here from Jax. Looking to get back into the hobby. This site has been a wealth of information! Having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. Some kind of BMX/Cruiser/Fat Tire 3spd and discs thing is what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm just being too particular...
Back