Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. TwistyMcFisty

Mitsuba Light

Thanks Rusty. That's what I figured after a little more research. How would I go about making it battery powered?? Thanx again.
  2. TwistyMcFisty

Mitsuba Light

I just scored this old Mitsuba light, but don't really get how to make it work...Is this a battery operated light or what?? No wires or anything. Help!!
  3. TwistyMcFisty

Firestone Sportster!!!

Hey fellas, been awhile since I've been on here, site is lookin goooood!!! Got a few questions.... My buddy just came to me asking me to list his old Firestone on eBay for him, so I'm doing a little research first. Any idea what year this is from? How about the value???? Any help would be...
  4. TwistyMcFisty

MY RAT/RUSTY LOWBOY

Gnarly bike, bro! Maybe some pin-stripping is in order? :mrgreen:
  5. TwistyMcFisty

The Spoken build + some others (updated 6/8/09)

Re: The Spoken build + some others Very creative! Really like the color scheme as well! Won't be forgetting that one! :mrgreen:
  6. TwistyMcFisty

"THE KILLER" in memory Mr. Earl

Looks like an '87 Topps card. :D
  7. TwistyMcFisty

Industrial Bikes

Sure looks east to mount!
  8. TwistyMcFisty

SNEEKI TIKI

I think this might be my favorite bike of all time......seriously, my kinda style. :wink: Siesta Key is a great place to pimp a bike like that too. Unbelievable job! It looks like there is a little black tab holding in the wood towards the front of the frame.....is that right? I've just got...
  9. TwistyMcFisty

My first Rat...

Super-cool ride bro! Is that a spider in the spokes?
  10. TwistyMcFisty

kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

Bikes are lookin' gangster as shiz, bro........... 8)
  11. TwistyMcFisty

ok so....

super super dope bike........I need to get a laid-back seatpost for the beach rat, maybe I'll steal it off my lowrider! Good job bro!
  12. TwistyMcFisty

My new Rat.

Tight ride bro!
  13. TwistyMcFisty

I'll never forget my first!!

You say you got the wheels from Bike Island, but I can't find them on the site. What's the name of them and about how much for a set? You guys know of any other sites that sell these wheels? Thanks for the help fellas! :mrgreen:
  14. TwistyMcFisty

Bare Metal - My 35 Murray, Now!

Old School Cool!........good job
  15. TwistyMcFisty

lucky brown kustom

Very nice. Digging the matte brown. Tires are just right, too. Good work!
  16. TwistyMcFisty

post trike pictures

Re: trikes pictures of them Sweet Jimbo.....can't wait for pics!
  17. TwistyMcFisty

Stealth Schwinn B-2

What is the tank made from? Looks factory......can you buy those? Great lookin' bike!
  18. TwistyMcFisty

Got a Nexus inner 7 hub. Giggitty

Love the ride, bro! Looks fun! I've got the same handlebars on my ride I think. Apes with a kink. :D
  19. TwistyMcFisty

Bikes By MeHeadHunter

Man that bike is stooooopid cooooool....!!!! Love it! We're all ADDults here, more Devil Girl...!!! :mrgreen:
  20. TwistyMcFisty

My"Skid Master"

Lovin' the bike brotha! And the car........wow. :mrgreen: ENVY
Back