Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Squiggle Dog

Chrome Vintage Style Del Sol Cruiser Bicycle Seat With Crash Rail

I don't know if this is something anyone can use, or if I should just throw it out. It's a modern, vintage-style Del Sol cruiser seat with crash rail. The upholstery is bad, the foam is cracked, and the plastic pan is broken. Probably only good for parts unless you're a miracle-worker. Asking $5...
  2. Squiggle Dog

SOLD! Aluminum Handlebars (Monark Silver King?)

I still have these.
  3. Squiggle Dog

I need these gone, so I'll cut the price in half--$10 plus shipping.
  4. Squiggle Dog

"Deko Disc" these are great for your custom build

Now I want them after seeing that Rollfast! Some spiral ones for my 16" wheels would also be cool.
  5. Squiggle Dog

They rise up slightly, but not much. I think they are intended for fixie bikes.
  6. Squiggle Dog

This is a set of aluminum "Frank" W-600 handlebars removed from a new full-size State Bicycle. They came scratched like this from brand new! The shape of the handlebars also interfered with the built-in cupholder on the basket. Way to go, State Bicycle. The scratches can be minimized, but not...
  7. Squiggle Dog

SOLD! New Schwinn Black Friday Wal-Mart Sting-Ray/Krate 20" Springer Fork

This is a new Schwinn/Pacific Cycle 20" springer fork for one of the Wal-Mart Stingray/Krates sold during their Black Friday sale in around 2007. I bought one of the bikes and it was rusty, so this springer fork was sent under warranty. The bike sold quickly and I never installed this fork. It...
  8. Squiggle Dog

SOLD! Early Postwar (1946) Troxel Men's Saddle

This is a Troxel seat removed from a 26" 1946 Cleveland Welding-built Hawthorne men's bicycle. It's a great candidate for restoration. The rust isn't very deep so the surface should be smoother than most once it's blasted down to metal. Or leave it as-is for a rusty original bicycle or treat it...
  9. Squiggle Dog

1940s Troxel Saddle With Saddle Bag--The Next Best Thing To A Toolbox Saddle!

My lowest price is $125 plus shipping for the seat only, and $150 for the seat and saddle bag. Otherwise I'll just hang onto them.
  10. Squiggle Dog

SOLD! 26" Schwinn S-7 Front Wheel

This is a Schwinn 26 X 1/34" S-7 (the odd Schwinn size) front wheel that fits many Schwinn middleweight bicycles from the 1950s-1980s, including the Typhoon, Tornado, Jaguar, Corvette, Hollywood, etc. This wheel was likely built in the 1970s or early 1980s because it has the German...
  11. Squiggle Dog

SOLD! Persons-Majestic Teardrop Pedal Set

This is a set of reproduction Persons-Majestic teardrop pedals. They have never been used, look just like originals, and are great 1930s-40s period-correct. 1/2" thread for 1-piece cranks. Asking $45 shipped in 48 states. SOLD!
  12. Squiggle Dog

This week I will do $175 plus shipping for the seat and saddle bag, or $150 for the seat only.
  13. Squiggle Dog

Trojan - CWC made - parting

Never mind, I bought a clamp and bolt on eBay.
  14. Squiggle Dog

Trojan - CWC made - parting

I may be interested in the seat post clamp bolt and nut if they aren't rusty and look like this:
  15. Squiggle Dog

This is a 1940s Troxel saddle that was restored by Bob Ujszaszi. It's not the toolbox model, but it's the next best thing. I think it's correct for postwar Cleveland-Welding bicycles like Roadmaster, Hawthorne, Hiawatha, Western Flyer, and probably Rollfast. The paint and vinyl upholstery are...
  16. Squiggle Dog

Show us your Dogs/Cats/Pets

This is my dog, Yogi. I rescued him from a shelter 10 years ago the same day he was to be put to sleep. I used to have a trailer that I would pull him in behind a Roadmaster middleweight.
Back