Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

New to the site

G'day Ian welcome. That sidecar is CRAZZZZY!
  2. B

Tandem Chopper

SWEEEET that bike is gunna be fun!!!!
  3. B

Cabin fever in MN... it's going to snow again.

G'day Kenny welcome aboard, you gotta post some pics of your bikes the tandem chopper's got me curious :?
  4. B

2005/06 Manta Ray

Never seen one, but I want one :!: :!: :!: How SWEET is that bike :?: :!:
  5. B

my girls bike build

I'm with Josh this baby is worth following.
  6. B

Hello from Central California

G'day Jay welcome to a great case of insanity :lol: :shock:
  7. B

Greetings from Hungary

Welcome!
  8. B

Transformer finished 5-11

Re: Transformer updated 3/19 Hey mate looking good, reckon those bars would look good fliped. btw nice welding, I'm all mig and arc havent done oxy welding in years.
  9. B

Josie's Skate-Trike (update - music video)

Re: Josie's Skate-Trike Still needs apes and a nice wide saddle. Oh and I'm sure you could fit a low rider springer fork on that sweet lil trike :!: YEEEAH now we're talkin 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. B

Hello from Crazy-Dutchland

Post some pics of it, I'm sure evryone here will give you ideas on how to make it reeeeally custom :!: :lol: 8)
  11. B

Hey Gooney Bird, my parents are both Dutch. Dad is from Rotterdam and Mum is from Appeldorn so I grew up speaking Dutch. (but not writting it :lol: ) Your rat bike was cool sorry to hear it got trashed :( Are you going to modify your electra ?
  12. B

Hey yonger hoo gaat het de mey? Mein hollanse is neit so goot. Welcom. Waar ben ye van? Moi feitse. :roll: :lol:
  13. B

I'll never forget my first!!

Man oh man you guys are a scream :!: :lol: Try to start a gardening thread (just kidding around of corse) and now we're shaving baby big foot butts :?: :?: :?: :lol: :shock: . Who thinks we should get back in the workshop with these over creative minds :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. B

Escape from the prison planet...

oct you are a weapon, down here in the extream south (Australia) beach cruiser or cantileaver frames are like trying to find chicken teeth! I started making one but the geometry was all wrong . This has flicked the switch, the light's on and burning bright!! Thanks man btw you did an awsome job...
  15. B

Columbia Project

Usually I go for a 9'' grinder and a hammer but thats just me. :lol: :roll:
  16. B

Mini machine

Another fan here, I'm lovin where your going with this baby :!:
  17. B

VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast-new pic 11/8

Re: VeraLynn - My prewar Rollfast Hey Duke nice work. Those red bricks are gonna look awsome.
  18. B

Spliff Biff Lives!

Too cool for school 8)
  19. B

Hey from Ottawa Canada

G'day and welcome from Oz. Checked out your build nice work.
  20. B

I'll never forget my first!!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: Invisibletouch started it, I just thought we might get a gardening thread going. :lol: ( well I thought it was funny. :roll:
Back