Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Boardtrack fan

2012 OM-FLYER.

My dad bought a OM back in 1981. I have always wanted one but, for one reason or another I never got one. When the chrome frame/fork became available I decided to take the plunge. I tried to build them with a old school feel to them. Just reliving my youth I guess. Only this time I don't...
  2. Boardtrack fan

2012 OM-FLYER.

Liked it so much I built two!
  3. Boardtrack fan

U.C.B. Hub Project- New Departure Model A

Nice idea. Thanks for posting. I will try to send you a photo of the bike that hub came from. I bought it from The Flying Dingo.
  4. Boardtrack fan

2012 OM-FLYER.

I must have one of these! I need to sell some bikes...
  5. Boardtrack fan

20 minute klunker

This bike continues to evolve. I love riding it! I still need to clean-up where I welded in a new mount for the rear brake.
  6. Boardtrack fan

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

From the Thomas Kempland Collection. A really great collection from glass plate negatives. They were almost thrown out recently by the family! Luckily they were saved and scanned for all to enjoy. If you like board track motorcycles check out the archive...
  7. Boardtrack fan

Pre war Elgin.

You could try Jerry at Chestnut Hallow. Give him a call at 1 810 798-3158. Jerry is not cheap but, he has nice stuff.
  8. Boardtrack fan

Pre war Elgin.

I have a local friend interested the other project bike. If he does not take it I will let you know. What Parts are you looking for?
  9. Boardtrack fan

Pre war Elgin.

My dad picked this up for me at a garage sale. I had the tank, wheels and handle bars for another Elgin Porject. The bike was complete and ride-able when I got it but, my parts were in better shape so I swapped. Thanks dad!
  10. Boardtrack fan

Speed Cult HD sprockets.

He is using a CNC plasma cutter. I'm not sure why the size is a little off. I think he may have used a picture to create the pattern. I put a tape measure in the Yale image I sent him so he can try to get the scale better.
  11. Boardtrack fan

Speed Cult HD sprockets.

I ran into the guys from Speed Cult at the Saline antique bike show and suggested that they start making sprockets. Well, I just got back from the Sins of Steel show here in Michigan and they are now making HD replica sprockets. They were $12 at the show. Unfortunately a skiptooth chain...
  12. Boardtrack fan

My latest single speed.

This was built with some parts from my Noir Trespas (black death) build. Weight was my main concern. It features a aluminum aero frame, spinergy front wheel, full carbon fork, Ti bottom bracket, carbon stem and seat post.
  13. Boardtrack fan

Who will i see at the ann arbor bike show?

I will be there with ambman. We have a couple of spots inside this year. I'm bringing some complete bikes (6 I think) and bunch of pre war frames etc.. Hope to see everyone.
  14. Boardtrack fan

26" BMX build

No, actually I tore it apart to polish the frame. Hope to have it back together soon.
  15. Boardtrack fan

S90 Racer project.

Slow! I have been accumulating parts but, still need some major pieces. I would like to find a better body also. The front suspension is together and I have everything for the rear. Still need a trans, radiator, wiring, seats, etc. The engine needs assembly. I did pick up some really cool...
  16. Boardtrack fan

S90 Racer project.

Hey all, I have not been posting for a while. I have kind of lost interest in building bikes lately. Not sure why. Maybe its because I have so many I don't have room to work on them! I plan on selling some at the Saline show coming up on May 1st. I would offer some here for sale but...
  17. Boardtrack fan

Diamond Frame Flying Merkel DONE!

Re: Diamond Frame Flying Merkel 2/14 tanks a million! Looking good so far! Can't wait to see it finished. 8)
  18. Boardtrack fan

26" BMX build

Took it for a ride last night. It rides nice except that my huge tires rub the cable on the rear brake. Just enough to be annoying! Smaller dia tires are in order I guess. Nice job Sinner4! Thanks Dingo.
  19. Boardtrack fan

20 minute klunker

I have the rims and the hubs but, I still need to order spokes.
  20. Boardtrack fan

20 minute klunker

The sprocket that looks like a Imperial is actually a old stamped steel Shelby.
Back